Just doing my part to get to a million posts. No complaints about any of the combos.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:43 AM, andrewharrington said:

Midnight green

Teal.

On 1/8/2021 at 12:23 PM, BBTV said:

midnight green

Teal.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:41 PM, tBBP said:

midnight green

Teal.

23 minutes ago, JustForFun said:

Teal.

Teal.

Teal.

Teal is banned for life, leave him alone.

Just now, pepis21 said:

Teal is banned for life, leave him alone.

Teal the color, not the ill-fated user. The Eagles’ midnight green looks almost teal at this point because of Nikefication.

What if the Eagles met half-way with the green? Not suggesting this just trying to get a vision for what that may look like. Perhaps this?

JN5076-Sea-green-wallpaper.png

9 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Teal the color, not the ill-fated user. The Eagles’ midnight green looks almost teal at this point because of Nikefication.

It was a joke...

34 minutes ago, JustForFun said:

Midnight green

Midnight green

Midnight green

FTFY

48 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

What if the Eagles met half-way with the green? 

When you compromise, everybody loses.

I have officially decided I hate the new ram horns. The simple curvature is lame. The slice in the middle isn’t needed nor does it look good.

They tried to fix something that did not. Need. To. Be. Fixed.

Not sure where to post this, but I can recall discussions in the past talking about teams using 4 differently colored elements in the uniform (helmet, jersey, pants, socks).. 

Not sure how many teams have done it in the past, but the current NY Giants (blue, white, grey, red), and 97-13 Bucs (pewter, red, white, black) are the only ones that come to mind.. interested if there are others..

21 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

Not sure where to post this, but I can recall discussions in the past talking about teams using 4 differently colored elements in the uniform (helmet, jersey, pants, socks).. 

Not sure how many teams have done it in the past, but the current NY Giants (blue, white, grey, red), and 97-13 Bucs (pewter, red, white, black) are the only ones that come to mind.. interested if there are others..

Bills have two colors of blue, red and white in their uniforms.

45 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

I love this + wish more teams throughout history & especially currently would do this more often! There are indeed other examples besides yours. Carolina Panthers did it recently on the road a couple times (circa 2018) with silver / white / black / blue, before they stupidly decided to only go black socks with black pants ever since. I wouldn't mind them bringing back the Electric Blue pants and pairing those with black socks as another option for four separately colored road uniform elements. Atlanta Falcons had away unis during 'Dirty Birds' & early Vick era that were black / white / silver / red. Technically, the classic L.A. / St. Louis Rams had navy / white / gold / royal.

I think the New England Patriots could look good doing it by wearing (predominantly) red socks on the road. Additionally, I have seen a Photoshop mock-up concept somewhere on here before of the Philadelphia Eagles with Midnight Green helmet / white jersey / silver pants that also — likely inadvertently — left the black socks, which I think would work. I am sure other NFL franchises could pull it off with the right mix, too. Another that comes to mind from the NCAA: Washington Huskies gold / white / purple / black (certain players who wear knee-high socks vs. bare calves or ankle socks). I dunno if any Georgia players pair long black socks with red / white / grey, but they should!

7 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Bills have two colors of blue, red and white in their uniforms.

They don't have 4 different colored elements. That would be like white helmet, royal jersey, red pants, navy socks.. they don't do anything of the sort..

Dolphins use aqua, orange, white, and navy,

Ravens use black, purple, gold, white

Etc..

I'm referring to teams with 4 differently colored articles of clothing (3 + helmet)

8 minutes ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

I love this + wish more teams throughout history & especially currently would do this more often! There are indeed other examples besides yours. Carolina Panthers did it recently on the road a few times (circa 2018) with silver / white / black / blue, before they stupidly decided to only go black socks with black pants the last couple seasons. I wouldn't mind them bringing back the Electric Blue pants and pairing those with black socks as another option for four separately colored road uniform elements. Atlanta Falcons had away unis during 'Dirty Birds' & early Vick era that were black / white / silver / red. Technically, the classic L.A. / St. Louis Rams had navy / white / gold / royal.

I think the New England Patriots could look good doing it by wearing (predominantly) red socks on the road. Additionally, I have seen a Photoshop mock-up concept somewhere on here before of the Philadelphia Eagles with Midnight Green helmet / white jersey / silver pants that also — likely inadvertently — left the black socks, which I think would work. I am sure other NFL franchises could pull it off with the right mix, too. Another that comes to mind from the NCAA: Washington Huskies gold / white / purple / black (certain players who wear knee-high socks vs. bare calves or ankle socks).

Do you have any photos of the Panthers doing this? I haven't found any evidence of them ever wearing 4 differently colored elements at once.. and I guess you're correct on the Rams on a technicality (they only referred to their blue as "blue" and didn't consider the helmet to be a "different" color, although we know it was).. 

Another team that might be able to pull off 4 different colored elements: Seattle Seahawks could give it a try, but they'd probably have to make other additional tweaks to design accents & such to make it work properly / correctly / effectively.

5 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

Do you have any photos of the Panthers doing this? I haven't found any evidence of them ever wearing 4 differently colored elements at once.. and I guess you're correct on the Rams on a technicality (they only referred to their blue as "blue" and didn't consider the helmet to be a "different" color, although we know it was).. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Now that the Seahawks were eliminated, I think it is time for the organization to think about an update. Sure, they won a title with this look but that was already 7 years ago. They haven't been too successful recently. These uniforms have aged like stale beer.

25 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Now that the Seahawks were eliminated, I think it is time for the organization to think about an update. Sure, they won a title with this look but that was already 7 years ago. They haven't been too successful recently. These uniforms have aged like stale beer.

What do you mean? I feel like the Hawks have made the postseason most of the last decade. Not to mention multiple super bowl appearances, multiple NFC West titles and playoff wins. That's seems pretty successful. 

I'd say it's even one of the most successful eras in team history no? 

It's depressing looking at these near-perfect Bucs unis with the flat, dull Nike pants

9 hours ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

What do you mean? I feel like the Hawks have made the postseason most of the last decade. Not to mention multiple super bowl appearances, multiple NFC West titles and playoff wins. That's seems pretty successful. 

I'd say it's even one of the most successful eras in team history no? 

Sure, this is the most successful run of the franchise but it is on the downside. Their franchise is over 30. The coach will a septuagenarian next season. Plus, there have been a lot of early exits in the past 5 years.  It is been a good run but the Legion of Boom days are long gone. They don't need to do a complete reset but it should be in the minds of management. It could start with their brand identity.