7 minutes ago, Tygers09 said:

True, not like any one's opinion really means anything!

There's nothing to have an opinion about.  It's the same logo with updated numbers.  What's to discuss?

On 1/20/2020 at 12:22 PM, SFGiants58 said:

However, I still want the Chiefs to wear grey face masks.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:41 PM, simtek34 said:

spacer.png

The gray mask here is such an awesome look.

With the news of the Super Bowl endzones using the throwback font, when will the Niners officially go back to the Saloon font?

^ it looks like the Pro Bowl uniforms have a chrome swoosh, similar to the one Oregon wore previously (feel like they wore it on other sets but this was the first I found after a brief search):

spacer.png

...which is very similar but not quite the same as the swoosh seen on the CFP Nike uniforms. Those have a shattered finish embedded within:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The white pants make me hate the jerseys less.  I wonder if the gold jerseys will be worn over white also.

They are

8 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

They are

Sock stripes? In the NFL? In 2020? Do my eyes deceive me?

7 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The gray mask here is such an awesome look.

I would love it if teams with grey masks started wearing grey gloves and shoes so people can stop complaining that they look out of place. 🙂

After seeing the Super Bowl endzones, are the 49ers bringing back the saloon font full time? From what it looks like, they've been using it often since at least last year.

7 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

I would love it if teams with grey masks started wearing grey gloves and shoes so people can stop complaining that they look out of place. 🙂

I kind of want to see this photoshopped now. Though I’m cool with black shoes and gray face masks just because it completes the old school look.

During the AFC Championship game, a QB comparison graphic would pop up with Tannehill facing completely forward in his jersey. To me, that was the best angle of the jersey. Showcased the single sleeve stripes, no view of the armpit panels, and very little of the “sword” shoulder stripe. It looked like such a fantastic design. 

On 1/23/2020 at 11:00 AM, TBGKon said:

With the news of the Super Bowl endzones using the throwback font, when will the Niners officially go back to the Saloon font?

We should be so lucky. The new one is terrible.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:50 PM, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Sock stripes? In the NFL? In 2020? Do my eyes deceive me?

With all the "hype" around NBA and MLB socks the past few years, I'm hoping it carries over more into the NFL. 

20 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

With all the "hype" around NBA and MLB socks the past few years, I'm hoping it carries over more into the NFL. 

He’ll no. Keep NFL rules as is where all socks are uniform, because you know it’s a uniform. The other 2 should follow their league rather than having anywhere from 5 different styles and colors of socks worn at any one time, and that isn’t including stirrups, regular socks, pants pulled up and pajama pants.

2 hours ago, dont care said:

He’ll no. Keep NFL rules as is where all socks are uniform, because you know it’s a uniform. The other 2 should follow their league rather than having anywhere from 5 different styles and colors of socks worn at any one time, and that isn’t including stirrups, regular socks, pants pulled up and pajama pants.

I think they just mean adding stripes, like in baseball how stirrups are returning to fashion

Good look at the pants and socks for AFC Pro Bowl uniforms. 

I’m not going to lie, these are growing on me. The striped socks are a huge surprise.spacer.png

Gold over white works a loooot better than I thought it would, and clashes nicely with the anthracite ones. I would greatly prefer they stick to red and blue however.