NFL 2020

FormerLurker

19 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

-Chargers: reverting to 2018 uniforms, basically. Goodbye to yellow facemask, and baby blue goes back to alternate status. Either white or navy facemask. No other changes. (The Spanos family hates any color that has even a hint of personality, so...)

All I will say is the Chargers in a major overhaul, not a revert.

What I saw was only uniforms for all teams. Never saw any of the helmets so not sure what any team is doing with them at this point.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, canzman said:

All I will say is the Chargers in a major overhaul, not a revert.

What I saw was only uniforms for all teams. Never saw any of the helmets so not sure what any team is doing with them at this point.

IF this is true... Nike getting their hands on the Chargers (Lightning bolts and all) is a scary thought. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

IF this is true... Nike getting their hands on the Chargers (Lightning bolts and all) is a scary thought. 

Actually I was pleasantly surprised. I actually liked what they did.Keep in mind I haven't seen the helmets.

23 hours ago, canzman said:

I cannot state where I got my info, but confirmed 7 teams making changes for 2020:

Browns

Buccaneers

Chargers
Colts (very minor)

Falcons

Patriots

Rams

These are changes to primary homes and aways and not just a change to an alternate. All the Broncos talk can stop... they are not making any changes for the 2020 season.

So when do we hear something about the Patriots and Chargers? April is almost a month away at this point. The announcements have to be relatively soon if the new looks are to be shown for the draft wouldn’t they?

3 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

So when do we hear something about the Patriots and Chargers? April is almost a month away at this point. The announcements have to be relatively soon if the new looks are to be shown for the draft wouldn’t they?

I have no idea what the teams time tables are for release.

Where I work we are officially licensed with the NFL so we see things here before the general public, but we aren't given advance notice to when teams plan official releases. We find that out just like everyone else once the team decides to put that info out.

2 hours ago, canzman said:

Chargers, Pats, Browns, Bucs, Colts. I liked...

Rams and Falcons not so much

I understand you can’t reveal much but two things regarding the Falcons:

-Is the new set an upgrade from the current?

-If you had to liken the style to another team, who would they be comparable to? Modern take on a classic look (such as current Vikings or Lions), uber modern (Jags half and half helmet with the busy uniform or current Titans) or a snoozer (current Jags)?

———

This is shaping up to be the biggest offseason I can recall.

36 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I understand you can’t reveal much but two things regarding the Falcons:

-Is the new set an upgrade from the current?

-If you had to liken the style to another team, who would they be comparable to? Modern take on a classic look (such as current Vikings or Lions), uber modern (Jags half and half helmet with the busy uniform or current Titans) or a snoozer (current Jags)?

———

This is shaping up to be the biggest offseason I can recall.

I respect the opinions of people generous enough to even share info. That being said; everyone on Earth has different perspectives. You'll have to wait and see it for yourself, then make a judgement.  It may have some things you personally like more than someone else.

6 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

The Rams had such an easy layup to fix their unis........

They’re a Kroenke team. They usually screw this up. How long were the Avs stuck in their awful Edge uniforms? How do the Denver Nuggets keep looking terrible? 

4 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

They’re a Kroenke team. They usually screw this up. How long were the Avs stuck in their awful Edge uniforms? How do the Denver Nuggets keep looking terrible? 

True. 

The Nuggets actually got it right for a brief moment. And then the moment was gone.

will-barton-nba-denver-nuggets-philadelp

kenneth-faried-danilo-gallinari-nba-sacr

Side Note: Look at the "NUGGETS" on the white jersey for proof the Chargers need to flip the outline colors on the bolts. 

Archived