20 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

....and ditch that stupid B logo.  Use the tiger head as the primary.

I wouldn't mind that B logo so much if it wasn't a B.  By rights, a C monogram is all they should ever use.

14 hours ago, ~Bear said:

Yes. Bring back the tiger head.

And bring back the full-body tiger at midfield. Having the "B" at the 50 yard line is so boring and the tiger was always much more unique.

The head on the full body tiger always looked wonky.  It was the tiger head slapped on a body, so neck position was awkward.

370.png

The head looks too small on the full body logo. I never cared for it for that reason alone.

Neither the tiger head logo nor the full body logo are perfect, but a few tweaks to both could make a logo package miles better than the current one with the primary B. 

Continuing with having the B at midfield, it also annoys me how the holes in the B are transparent and the 50 yard line goes through the B seemingly asymmetrically. I still personally think the full-body tiger is a better midfield logo, but I don't disagree it needs some editing around the head and neck area because it's obvious the head was an afterthought. 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:06 PM, Scrumptious Ham said:

Interesting article and in a way...the owner was correct that stadium prices would soon balloon to astronomical numbers though not as quickly as suggested. I am sure they will be looking to renovate soon too 

The Rams are going a slightly lighter blue from what I can tell. I don't have the exact nike colour atm, but to me it looks lighter to the naked eye. 

4 hours ago, Teal said:

The Rams are going a slightly lighter blue from what I can tell. I don't have the exact nike colour atm, but to me it looks lighter to the naked eye. 

So it is closer to the throwback royal blue vs the current dark blue they have been using ? 

5 hours ago, Teal said:

As long as it's distinct from the AFC team that calls LA home.

So the Rams are going to pull a Brewers kind of stunt and go with darker blue instead of royal?

On 12/25/2019 at 9:26 AM, Teal said:

Say.... Dodger uniform blue?

On 12/20/2019 at 7:00 PM, joekono said:

Panthers got it right the first time.No need to change.Image result for panthers 1995 uniforms

Image result for panthers 1995 uniforms

They don’t need a change but a clean up would be nice.  Maybe rework the stripes. A darker silver would work nice too.

The only changes I would make to the Panthers would be with the shoulder area of the Jerseys. It’s pretty cramped with the TV Numbers, Shoulder Stripe, and Logo. Either do one of these:

Option 1: Remove the logo from the Jersey, and move the TV Numbers to the Sleeve/Cap

Option 2: Remove the logo from the Jersey, and change the Shoulder Stripe to a Sleeve Stripe, keeping the Numbers in the shoulders, and allowing them to grow in size since they are oddly small on Nike’s VU Template. Keep the Pointed aspect to be unique and traditional with simple striping.

Also, and this would apply to all uniforms, only Silver and Black Pants are an option and only Blue Socks to resist the urge for the Leotard look. Primary Combos would be Silver/Black/Silver/Blue and Silver/White/Silver/Blue. Black Pants to be an alternate with White and Blue Jerseys and forbidden for the Black Jerseys.

Do the Panthers even really need TV numbers anymore? They've shrunk so much over time that they're definitely not functional in any manner anyway. If you really think about it, the entire concept of TV numbers almost feels obsolete now regardless.

This may be for the Unpopular Opinions thread but I think it is relevant here with the Panthers. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel, for the most part, every team should have 1 home and 1 away that don't change. The mix and match is really watering down the overall brands and hurting the visual experience. 

I came to this opinion after watching the UW Huskies basketball this season, and I believe they've worn the whites for every home game. Looks much more stable, professional, classy. 

Guess I'm getting too old but that's what I think could fix a lot of the Panthers and other team's disjointed issues. 

1 hour ago, hawk36 said:

This may be for the Unpopular Opinions thread but I think it is relevant here with the Panthers. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel, for the most part, every team should have 1 home and 1 away that don't change. The mix and match is really watering down the overall brands and hurting the visual experience. 

I came to this opinion after watching the UW Huskies basketball this season, and I believe they've worn the whites for every home game. Looks much more stable, professional, classy. 

Guess I'm getting too old but that's what I think could fix a lot of the Panthers and other team's disjointed issues. 

In my opinion this isn't an issue with the Panthers because their electric blue. No matter what combination they wear, you can instantly tell you're watching the Panthers. 

21 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Option 2: Remove the logo from the Jersey, and change the Shoulder Stripe to a Sleeve Stripe, keeping the Numbers in the shoulders, and allowing them to grow in size since they are oddly small on Nike’s VU Template. Keep the Pointed aspect to be unique and traditional with simple striping.

This would work, just copy the insert that the Chargers use. 

3 hours ago, henburg said:

Do the Panthers even really need TV numbers anymore? They've shrunk so much over time that they're definitely not functional in any manner anyway. If you really think about it, the entire concept of TV numbers almost feels obsolete now regardless.

To be fair, that's probably the best option if they're going to stay that small. I believe the NFL rule that primary uniforms are required to have them is still in effect though.

5 minutes ago, imawalkingcorpse said:

The Buccaneers are changing uniforms and logos.

Source....