NFL 2020

FormerLurker

1 hour ago, Volt said:

B/c he wouldn’t out his sources to the gestapo, er, I mean, the mods?

Because he was an 🤬hole for 7 years.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Buccaneers are going back to white helmets dropping the flag on the helmet and having pewter and red for the logo. Dropping the alarm clock look font and redesigning the pants and jersey with a less busy look . The Buccaneers will also bring back the Orange and Red alternate Uniform.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:52 AM, canzman said:

Chargers, Pats, Browns, Bucs, Colts. I liked...

Rams and Falcons not so much

Posting @canzman's reaction again, as it seems appropriate.

Still hoping for the best, though the new logo isn't great. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I couldn't be more excited to see what the Patriots do. I'd be more than happy with either a throwback/fauxback revert or something completely new. I think the most logical step, though, would be to base the new set off the Color Rush. The colors and logo are iconic, while the uniform's overall design would be a sufficient nod to the team's history.

(Plus, if @canzman liked it after having seen it...)

16 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Yeah i am very aware of why he was banned and find it all hilarious from his evolution of constant "where is the set?" troll to providing semi-reliable information and not being taken serious. I dont blame others for not taking his information serious and also dont blame him for trying to do a victory lap across every thread because no one wants to believe what he has is true. definitely too much "i told you so" in his postings  

I just... sorry but who gives a :censored:? I’d rather him be here and able to tell us stuff than have sensitive posters be offended by him and certain mods be jealous (let’s be honest, that’s what’s happening)

But no we’d rather fill these pages with arguments over proper color names and whether or not gray face masks are ideal or how to fit old sleeve stripes on modern templates.

16 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

I just... sorry but who gives a :censored:? I’d rather him be here and able to tell us stuff than have sensitive posters be offended by him and certain mods be jealous (let’s be honest, that’s what’s happening)

But no we’d rather fill these pages with arguments over proper color names and whether or not gray face masks are ideal or how to fit old sleeve stripes on modern templates.

If we're being honest about what was happening...

Based upon notes in the reasons why he was banned, he violated at least 2 of these.

20 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

I would rather discussion about "What Could be" and how it could work on a modern template than one jackhole who was a chronic, nagging, selfish individual early on (Jaguars "Not Long Now!", "I hope there's teal!", " anyone have anything") that suddenly has insider information that, in an act of self-worth, felt the need to dangle it over others in a sort of "now I have the info, nyah nyah" dismissal of other people looking to see what may be new and what is being speculated.

Teal is not some pariah.  He consistently admonished the staff here, felt entitled about the info he may or may not have had some access to, and in the end, got what he deserved.

Him NOT being able to be active here has kept this thread somewhat on the rails...until people feel the need to keep dredging his stupidity back up.  I've said this in the Falcons thread; I personally am so TIRED of clicking on these NFL threads for info and insight and speculation and discussion and having to slog through nonsense about ONE individual who is a pompous asshat.  Let it be.

16 minutes ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

Back on the ACTUAL topic of discussion.  This is promising!  Looks like they're modifying the existing head which so many people are saying they really like.  Can see it with the lines near the eye.  I hope that's the case.  Can't wait to see what actually rolls out from this!

39 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

I hate to break it to ya but that's the minutia that makes up like 95% of this place when it comes to football unis. People have been banned for getting too worked up over sock stripes. That's the level we're operating on. 

39 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

Ok. We've been pretty lenient with the whole "free Teal" bs but if you're just going to throw out baseless speculation? Time to have a very frank and earnest discussion. 

We are not jealous of Teal. Want to know why we're not jealous of Teal? There's nothing to be jealous of. That's also why your lament that he's not here providing his insider info isn't moving us to reconsider.

The Rams- and every other team- will have unveiled their new uniforms by the time the current school year is over. Do you get just how short a time period that is? In one month- maybe two- you'll see everything there is to see. Are you really that incapable of waiting without Teal dropping little nuggets of info? You really can't handle the wait until this stuff is unveiled or leaked without Teal's guessing games? 

Dude has some insider info. Ok. If we're jealous we'd treat everyone with insider info like we do Teal, but guess what? We don't. There are plenty of people here with insider info who aren't a problem. Hell, one of them is a mod! Shoutout to @Conrad.

Teal wasn't suspended for his insider info or the fact that he shared it. He was suspended because he was jack :censored: for most of his time here. A jack :censored: who became an insufferable annoyance once he started using insider info to make himself the centre of attention. 

We have explained this to you- and others- time and time again. I am going to be very generous in assuming you just haven't realized that yet. So I'll make it clear for you. 

Teal was suspended because he constantly acted like a self-centred prima donna and not because of any insider info he had. 

I hope that clarifies things. 

10 minutes ago, Pharos04 said:

I would rather discussion about "What Could be" and how it could work on a modern template than one jackhole who was a chronic, nagging, selfish individual early on (Jaguars "Not Long Now!", "I hope there's teal!", " anyone have anything") that suddenly has insider information that, in an act of self-worth, felt the need to dangle it over others in a sort of "now I have the info, nyah nyah" dismissal of other people looking to see what may be new and what is being speculated.

Teal is not some pariah.  He consistently admonished the staff here, felt entitled about the info he may or may not have had some access to, and in the end, got what he deserved.

Him NOT being able to be active here has kept this thread somewhat on the rails...until people feel the need to keep dredging his stupidity back up.  I've said this in the Falcons thread; I personally am so TIRED of clicking on these NFL threads for info and insight and speculation and discussion and having to slog through nonsense about ONE individual who is a pompous asshat.  Let it be.

Back on the ACTUAL topic of discussion.  This is promising!  Looks like they're modifying the existing head which so many people are saying they really like.  Can see it with the lines near the eye.  I hope that's the case.  Can't wait to see what actually rolls out from this!

Way to prove my point. Overly sensitive individuals like yourself are the reason we can’t discuss actual effing news.

9 minutes ago, IceCap said:

I hate to break it to ya but that's the minutia that makes up like 95% of this place when it comes to football unis. People have been banned for getting too worked up over sock stripes. That's the level we're operating on. 

Ok. We've been pretty lenient with the whole "free Teal" bs but if you're just going to throw out baseless speculation? Time to have a very frank and earnest discussion. 

We are not jealous of Teal. Want to know why we're not jealous of Teal? There's nothing to be jealous of. That's also why your lament that he's not here providing his insider info isn't moving us to reconsider.

The Rams- and every other team- will have unveiled their new uniforms by the time the current school year is over. Do you get just how short a time period that is? In one month- maybe two- you'll see everything there is to see. Are you really that incapable of waiting without Teal dropping little nuggets of info? You really can't handle the wait until this stuff is unveiled or leaked without Teal's guessing games? 

Dude has some insider info. Ok. If we're jealous we'd treat everyone with insider info like we do Teal, but guess what? We don't. There are plenty of people here with insider info who aren't a problem. Hell, one of them is a mod! Shoutout to @Conrad.

Teal wasn't suspended for his insider info or the fact that he shared it. He was suspended because he was jack :censored: for most of his time here. A jack :censored: who became an insufferable annoyance once he started using insider info to make himself the centre of attention. 

We have explained this to you- and others- time and time again. I am going to be very generous in assuming you just haven't realized that yet. So I'll make it clear for you. 

Teal was suspended because he constantly acted in a self-centred prima donna and not because of any insider info he had. 

I hope that clarifies things. 

I do not care. It was legit news. Everything he said months ago is proving to be correct. That should mean something. I’ll take a jackass with facts over the alternative.

2 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

Way to prove my point. Overly sensitive individuals like yourself are the reason we can’t discuss actual effing news.

LMAO.  Maybe you should go back to lurking.  Seems to suit you better.

Someone dangling that they know something is not news.

Someone coming out of the shadows to complain that people having discussions about speculation when there isn't news...is not news.

The only news right now is the possible leak of the LA Horn logo.

That's what people are discussing.

Maybe you should discuss that "effing news" instead of getting your undergarments in a bunch because someone else that hopefully has no connection to you (but now maybe the mods should consider that you do have ties) got suspended.

---End of Line---

Shame that Everett may have been joshing.  Guess we'll have to wait and see.  I feel like if we did see the LA logo in actual colors and not jumping on a stupid draft hat gimmick there'd be more to go on.

5 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Not sure if the later twitter link was to Everett's later tweet, but he joked that he was just chain-yanking. He has no information.

Nothing to see here (still).

Yeah that's the tone I got from it as well (not sure why it didn't post a preview like the other link did, but it's whatever). 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

When I had all the Jags leaks, I had message conversations with Teal back and forth. I’ll just say he’s misunderstood on here. I’m guessing some/all of it is from the making fun of him for the “not long now” stuff. I’m not one hundred percent sure, but from all the conversations I had with him I’d wager he’s young. So just keep that in mind. But on topic, that Rams logo is pretty bad. I’m hoping they don’t change the horns on the helmets, but judging from the logo, not looking good. 

2 minutes ago, TSHARE18 said:

When I had all the Jags leaks, I had message conversations with Teal back and forth. I’ll just say he’s misunderstood on here. I’m guessing some/all of it is from the making fun of him for the “not long now” stuff. I’m not one hundred percent sure, but from all the conversations I had with him I’d wager he’s young. So just keep that in mind. But on topic, that Rams logo is pretty bad. I’m hoping they don’t change the horns on the helmets, but judging from the logo, not looking good. 

Ancient Arab proverb - When one man calls you a camel, ignore him. When two do, grab a saddle.

One can be both young and a jackhole at the same time.

It's where I sit.

15 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

I do not care. It was legit news. Everything he said months ago is proving to be correct.

Actually no. He claimed the Bucs weren't changing.

That should mean something. I’ll take a jackass with facts over the alternative.

The fact that he didn't know Tampa was changing- when they very clearly are- indicates what mods have have known for a while. That Teal had some info but not as much as he wanted to believe he did. 

Anyway onto the point of your post. 

"It was legit news"

Um pardon? Ok. Let's use the Falcons as an example. Teal says some team is changing. Won't say what team because he wants everyone to fawn over him. Eventually he caves, says it's the Falcons. 

At that moment what is there to discuss? Just speculation that some guy may or may not be right. Until the team confirms it or we have a leak? It's just rumour. 
And hey guess what? The Falcons eventually confirmed it and Teal's suspension didn't stop you- or anyone else- from discussing it. 

Anyway it's over. This thread isn't going to be dragged off topic by more Teal nonsense. He's suspended. He'll be back in a year. Hopefully with less of a need to be the centre of attention. 

Beyond that? There's nothing left to discuss re: Teal. 

11 minutes ago, TSHARE18 said:

I thought Teal was young too, based on his behaviour. He struck me as an immature teen. Turns out he's in his 20s. Dude needs to grow up. 

Anyway as I said. That's going to be it for Teal discussion. Move on. 

13 hours ago, Buc said:

Don't give the NFL any more crazy ideas.

(Although, having been there, I suddenly find myself rather intrigued by the idea of an NFL exhibition game in Alaska. I have no idea where they'd play it, though.)

Anchorage Football Stadium. Seats 4500, hosts the state football finals. 

Archived