NFL 2020

FormerLurker

21 hours ago, FormerLurker said:

Benjamin Allbright with the scoooooop

He says Chargers uniforms are “awesome, you’re going to flip” 

Browns “mailed it in”

Bucs “look exactly like what you’d think”

Rams “Worse than their new logo. Awful”

and confirms Patriots new uniforms as well.

nothing on the Falcons oddly enough.

So, if righting a wrong is considered “mailing it in” this guy loses every ounce of credibility.

VmWIn6B.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, FormerLurker said:

LMAO there are still people in 2020 who don’t think Allbright is connected?

He is literally best friends with Steve Atwater. Why is none of your business but he is. Atwater knows Elway. Elway and the Kroenkes are tight. The Kroenkes are literally the most plugged in people in not just the NFL but the world. 

So much to decipher here.  Why is it none of our business why Allbright and Atwater are friends.  I mean, not that I think it should be our business, but the way you make such a point of telling everyone it's none of their damn business makes me wonder if there's some nefarious secret behind it.  Now I'm curious.

And this whole "Allbright is friends (for reasons that you just don't even need to think about, mister!) with Atwater, who knows Elway, who knows the Kroenkes, who probably made a movie with Kevin Bacon"... it's a bit convoluted, don't you think?  

Also, why do the Kroenkes qualify as the absolute (you did say "literally") most plugged in people in the world. Is there some list of "plugged in people" and they're at the top of it? Who else is on this list?

Atwater is a cuck, and Albright bangs his wife while he gets off by himself in the corner.  That's why it's none of our business.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Atwater is a cuck, and Albright bangs his wife while he gets off by himself in the corner.  That's why it's none of our business.

Atwater is an awesome guy from what I’ve read. He’d put hard hits on dudes and then make sure they were okay after. 

However, what that has to do with new uniform scoops I’ve no clue. Broncos aren’t getting one. Has Atwater or Elway or even Stan Kroenke seen other teams’ new unis? Maybe Kroenke at an owners’ meeting but doubt the others have had the occasion. 

26 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Atwater is an awesome guy from what I’ve read. He’d put hard hits on dudes and then make sure they were okay after. 

What does this mean?  He'd deck people then be like "you a'ight bro?"

I saw him play.  He was great.  But come on - dude was a cuck.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Probably, but I feel like they would've said something about it.

It's all but been confirmed they are. Hell, the Patriots' star wide receiver pretty much confirmed it himself.

24 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Probably, but I feel like they would've said something about it.

Both have all been confirmed except by the teams themselves, on of the more trustworthy guys on the board dropped all sorts of information like 2 weeks ago if that. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

12 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

They use that serif as "horns", just like they have horns on the font, helmet, logo and everywhere else

4qsdfvqw9p4aqiy79ebr.gif17276202004.gif17247902013.gifh3yyvhguz1f3txis6mch.gif 17287802004.gif 17263602004.gif

IIRC, the negative space between numbers is supposed to form the shape of a viking ship (or something like that). 

9 hours ago, LMU said:

So, if righting a wrong is considered “mailing it in” this guy loses every ounce of credibility.

Those aren't his views, they were someone he spoke to about them. 

New England Patriots Wide Receiver Julian Edelman Uses Photoshop To Fuel Rumors About New Uniforms

March 15, 2020 - 20:46 PM

While the New England Patriots have seen unprecedented levels of success in their current uniforms, winning six Super Bowl titles and playing for three others since the set was introduced in 2000, there’s no denying they’ll forever be linked with […]

Read More...

Funny coincidence that the Patriots are getting new unis the year that Tom Brady leaves, and the Bucs are getting new uniforms the year that he (presumably) arrives.

They predicted the future two years ago.

12 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Funny coincidence that the Patriots are getting new unis the year that Tom Brady leaves, and the Bucs are getting new uniforms the year that he (presumably) arrives.

They predicted the future two years ago.

I mean it makes complete sense, although the timing couldn't have been more perfect. Kraft and Co. had no idea how long Brady would actually last and thought he'd be retired by now two years ago. Also even more ironic with the Bucs re-branding/getting new unis this year too with no anticipation for Brady's arrival. 

I remember how freaky it was when the Cavs re-branded right before Lebron announced he was leaving, even though it had to have been planned years before. Then re-branded again right as he left AGAIN.

59d079d580ab2_SL.netbannercopy.gif.b34a0491e0c5e4344fa6fc764ec2043e.gif

NYC x STL

6 hours ago, mattr1198 said:

I mean it makes complete sense, although the timing couldn't have been more perfect. Kraft and Co. had no idea how long Brady would actually last and thought he'd be retired by now two years ago. Also even more ironic with the Bucs re-branding/getting new unis this year too with no anticipation for Brady's arrival. 

I remember how freaky it was when the Cavs re-branded right before Lebron announced he was leaving, even though it had to have been planned years before. Then re-branded again right as he left AGAIN.

Regarding the Patriots, I have no idea how his contracts have been structured (other than he often renegotiates for less to help with their cap), but I imagine that you're right and they did look forward and predict that he'd either retire this year, or that they wouldn't be able to pay him at FA and the decision to move on after 2019 was actually made back in 2018 (or before whenever the deadline for 2020 uniform change is.)  It's also entirely likely that while the deadline for a change is something like 2 years out, they had the new designs filed away for much longer, just waiting for the right time to move forward with them.

Regarding the Bucs, yeah it's just dumb luck that they were so stupid 5 years ago and this was the first year they could change. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.

Regarding all of these new uniform unveilings, do you think we will see little fanfare like we used to? I remember seeing the Broncos uniform unveiling in 1997 on Sportscenter and the event was in a hotel ballroom. We could see these events via streaming now but there will hardly be anyone in attendance. 

Archived