NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By that rationale, there would need to be a silver border around the flag for those pants to be OK.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 3/21/2020 at 6:05 PM, FiddySicks said:

Welp. I just ordered a Tom Brady jersey sight unseen. Was going to go with the alt so it was really sight unseen, but the idea of a pewter alt scared me off. We’ll see how huge of a mistake this ends up being. 

I did see they are pre-selling an alt jersey for Brady....so that confirms something.  Pewter should be it, but the thought of red numbers scares me from that for now.

1 hour ago, colortv said:

We don't really have any real basis for the Chargers.

That’s why I said rumored...as seen in the LA identity thread a designer who assisted with other logos posted a graphic on Instagram.  Nothing definitive, but with the reason for the Rams going now to tie in with the telethon, the Chargers might want to do the same.

5 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Looks like Madden’s instagram may have leaked the Colts’ tweaks. Single stripe down the pants and striped socks. Not bad! 

Canzman said he saw a slight change in the jerseys, I think, which we don’t see here?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

14 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Looks like Madden’s instagram may have leaked the Colts’ tweaks. Single stripe down the pants and striped socks. Not bad! 

I didn't think they needed any change but it looks great... Might be a bit weird along the white jerseys though.

44 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

This video is Madden 20, not Madden 21. They leaked nothing. The person who put this video together screwed up in the uniform select and picked the throwback pants and throwback socks.

bSLCtu2.png

I can’t imagine that this would leak this way. They’re promoting the players with their new clubs using Madden 20, not the upcoming Madden 21. Madden showed Brady and Gurley in uniforms they’ll never wear. Also, you can clearly see the NFL 100 logo on the collar, which we know won’t be worn next year. This is more than likely a glitch or something along the lines of those Bears orange pants that never came to fruition. Perhaps the real Colts tweaks will be similar, but I am sure they won’t leak via a 6 month old video game.

Archived