17 hours ago, hawk36 said:

And a few stripes...

PatsRedStripe.jpg

Ditch the helmet stripes and add a thin blue one to either side of the red pants stripe and you’re in business. 

Justification for red stripes without Blue outline...

new_england_patriots_2000-pres.png
american-flag-backdrop~35_1048

By that rationale, there would need to be a silver border around the flag for those pants to be OK.

I'm not saying it needs to be identical. I'm just pointing out the red stripes, on their own, have a very clear rationale. 

1 hour ago, hawk36 said:

I'm not saying it needs to be identical. I'm just pointing out the red stripes, on their own, have a very clear rationale. 

Especially given the team name. 

Eh think the helmet stripe is a big no for me, too Ohio State. Bit too many stripes. Rather retire silver and go white helmet and white pants.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:05 PM, FiddySicks said:

Welp. I just ordered a Tom Brady jersey sight unseen. Was going to go with the alt so it was really sight unseen, but the idea of a pewter alt scared me off. We’ll see how huge of a mistake this ends up being. 

I did see they are pre-selling an alt jersey for Brady....so that confirms something.  Pewter should be it, but the thought of red numbers scares me from that for now.

So the Rams logo comes today, Chargers rumored to be tomorrow.  Can the Bucs, Browns, etc give us something by weeks end?

I would suspect that teams that are only changing uniform designs—keeping colors and logos the same—will wait another couple weeks.

2 hours ago, TBGKon said:

So the Rams logo comes today, Chargers rumored to be tomorrow.  Can the Bucs, Browns, etc give us something by weeks end?

We don't really have any real basis for the Chargers.

1 hour ago, colortv said:

We don't really have any real basis for the Chargers.

That’s why I said rumored...as seen in the LA identity thread a designer who assisted with other logos posted a graphic on Instagram.  Nothing definitive, but with the reason for the Rams going now to tie in with the telethon, the Chargers might want to do the same.

*EDIT*: Didn’t occur to me until after posting that this was using Madden 20 and not 21, and this is likely NOT a Colts leak. Probably just a screw-up with uniform select. My apologies.

5 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Looks like Madden’s instagram may have leaked the Colts’ tweaks. Single stripe down the pants and striped socks. Not bad! 

Canzman said he saw a slight change in the jerseys, I think, which we don’t see here?

6 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Canzman said he saw a slight change in the jerseys, I think, which we don’t see here?

Is it just me or do the shoulder stripes look slimmer?

14 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Looks like Madden’s instagram may have leaked the Colts’ tweaks. Single stripe down the pants and striped socks. Not bad! 

I didn't think they needed any change but it looks great... Might be a bit weird along the white jerseys though.

44 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

This video is Madden 20, not Madden 21. They leaked nothing. The person who put this video together screwed up in the uniform select and picked the throwback pants and throwback socks.

I can’t imagine that this would leak this way. They’re promoting the players with their new clubs using Madden 20, not the upcoming Madden 21. Madden showed Brady and Gurley in uniforms they’ll never wear. Also, you can clearly see the NFL 100 logo on the collar, which we know won’t be worn next year. This is more than likely a glitch or something along the lines of those Bears orange pants that never came to fruition. Perhaps the real Colts tweaks will be similar, but I am sure they won’t leak via a 6 month old video game.

I hadn’t thought of that, my mistake. I’ll edit above. Apologies, everyone.