NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

A subtle change for the Raiders now that they reside in Las Vegas would be welcomed:

spacer.png

Apparently it’s pretty hard to find any photos of the current Cowboys helmet with a different colored facemask

Since the Giants CR was unveiled, I’ve thought this was the better helmet in comparison to the regular:

spacer.png

Both of those are great helmets, the problem is they’re not as great as the helmets they already have. If the Raiders weren’t 60 years old, I’d be down for that upgrade. But I generally prefer classic looks to have a great facemask,which goes for the Giants as well.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Maybe. But doubtful.

When were they going to unveil?  The last Packers set was released at the end of July.  That’s not so far away, and if they were going to go ahead on that schedule the merchandise would already be well in the pipeline.

Not sure it makes sense that they hit the pause button because of the one-shell rule either.  The Packers have had good helmets for most of their history. Unless they’re going with one of the short-lived 1950s uniforms and wearing a white or metallic gold helmet, but that would seem an odd choice. 

2 hours ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

Both of those are great helmets, the problem is they’re not as great as the helmets they already have. If the Raiders weren’t 60 years old, I’d be down for that upgrade. But I generally prefer classic looks to have a great facemask,which goes for the Giants as well.

I like the grey pants for the Giants but if they insist on rolling with white, I’d like the 60’s design with a white facemask.

1969_NYGiants.png

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I like the grey pants for the Giants but if they insist on rolling with white, I’d like the 60’s design with a white facemask.

1969_NYGiants.png

If I'm being honest, the Giants might have the best uniform set in the league. I like the throwback alt with the Giants script and white face mask helmet a lot. But I also really like the NY logo and grey face mask helmet. It's the best of both worlds. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

5 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

What I’ve gathered from this is that grey facemasks would look good on every team except the Bucs and the Ravens. 

*searches for dislike button*

6uXNWAo.png

7 hours ago, Gobbi said:

What I’ve gathered from this is that grey facemasks would look good on every team except the Bucs and the Ravens. 

What I gathered from this when I made it, is that you can't make an even grid out 32 objects, and my particular OCD tends toward symmetry instead of completeness.

1 hour ago, UnclearInitial said:

No, no, no, the 60’s design with grey pants is the way to go

I love the Giants current uniform, but only with the gray pants, both home and road. When the Giants wore gray pants exclusively, they and the Raiders had the only NFL uniforms I couldn't find anything on I'd want to change.

Archived