Simpsons Mafia

C-Squared

Very nice! The whole thing is so fun. The stripe in Marge’s hair is such a great touch, and the Zubaz is really well placed in terms of balancing the whole composition.

The one suggestion I’d have is that I think it could be even better if Bart’s helmet design was more authentic to the real thing (losing the black/navy outline on the buffalo logo, switching to white/red/blue/red/white stripes). Other than that, this is really great! Well done!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I'm a huge Simpsons fan so naturally I love this. I really like the use of lizard queen Lisa! Be cool to see a series of these; the Simpsons would look good in Broncos' royal blue and the old school D logo... just sayin... 😆

On 9/2/2020 at 3:32 PM, ItsSlothy said:

Change the whole thing to retro LA Rams, and this is a T-Shirt I’d buy.

Put Bart in a Panthers uniform, and slap on a #1 (or #17, if going for more of a throwback look), and I'd do the same.

Just checked his site, and it looks like Panthers are one of the few without a Bart QB design.  😔

On 9/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, ItsSlothy said:

Change the whole thing to retro LA Rams, and this is a T-Shirt I’d buy.

23 hours ago, OHK said:

Put Bart in a Panthers uniform, and slap on a #1 (or #17, if going for more of a throwback look), and I'd do the same.

Just checked his site, and it looks like Panthers are one of the few without a Bart QB design.  😔

I am taking the time to make one for every single team 😅 I'll post an update when they're all uploaded!

Archived