WNBA Court Database

brathwaiteboy25

I mean, what you're doing is a valiant effort at documenting the history of this league.

But there's just so many things that are wrong with your courts so far. The three point lines were hand drawn and lumpy, the baseline text isn't centered and inconsistent sizing. The court textures are too big. There's pixelated logos where you couldn't find good logos to place in. The low post doesn't align, and there's a stroke that appears to run along the baseline. Hell, Forum is misspelled on the first post of the thread. You seem very passionate about the league but i'm not sure these are quite database level material.  

I hope this comes off as more constructive criticism to help your vision of a true database of these courts. Work on a template that can easily have colors and logos changed, double check alignment and post your references. There's a great thread for Super Bowl fields that does this. Best of luck.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...