capn89

Calgary Flames

Nice.  Since you are clearly making an effort not to have yellow and white touch (a rule I don't agree with), I really, really like the double-outlined numbers on the white jersey.  Way better choice than either plan red or using black outline.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the white shorts on the road.  Too much of a "storm trooper" look.  Red shorts would break that up nicely.

That looks great, even with the white pants on the road.  Its like you merged the cup winning look with what they used in 2004.  What is the secondary logo on the shoulders though?  Can we get a look at it by itself?

These are pretty nice. I agree with keeping the red pants (and gloves) from the home. I’d personally probably match up the arm stripe order to the hem but I can appreciate how you have it. 

I think that red pants and gloves would look better, as has been said, but if these were unveiled tomorrow I'd be ecstatic. These are fantastic.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Morgan33 said:

That looks great, even with the white pants on the road.  Its like you merged the cup winning look with what they used in 2004.  What is the secondary logo on the shoulders though?  Can we get a look at it by itself?

I will respond to the rest of the posts tomorrow, I'm tired. Have a good one everybody. :)

18 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

Nice.  Since you are clearly making an effort not to have yellow and white touch (a rule I don't agree with), I really, really like the double-outlined numbers on the white jersey.  Way better choice than either plan red or using black outline.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the white shorts on the road.  Too much of a "storm trooper" look.  Red shorts would break that up nicely.

I didn't think many would go for the white shorts on the road, but I wanted to keep the same uniformity as the home. I will throw together a version with the red pants just to show it off, though. Thank you for the comment! :)

18 hours ago, Morgan33 said:

That was my goal, at least. I like the idea of merging a teams looks into something that is cohesive and still makes you instantly thing "(insert team)" when you glance at it. Thanks for commenting! :)

15 hours ago, B-mer said:

These are pretty nice. I agree with keeping the red pants (and gloves) from the home. I’d personally probably match up the arm stripe order to the hem but I can appreciate how you have it. 

omfg I see what you're saying about the arm stripes, I will fix that later on, thanks for pointing it out. :)

10 hours ago, DTConcepts said:

I think that red pants and gloves would look better, as has been said, but if these were unveiled tomorrow I'd be ecstatic. These are fantastic.

Will be throwing that together today. Thank you for the comment. :)

2 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

Man, that white on white is fantastic.  Has no team ever done that?  I can't recall my brain ever having seen it. 

The only one I can think of is the Maple Leafs 2018 Stadium Series uniforms, but I really like how this is looking with the Flames!

I honestly prefer the white pants and I can't believe I'm saying that.

The white-pants-uniform would look great for a Winter Classic.

With the red pants, I'd like to see you lower the waist chevron and then run the red right to the bottom of the sweater.

With the white below the striping (over the red pants), the look, unfortunately, reminds me of the NFL idiots with their un-tucked t-shirts.

The flame maple leaf is a fantastic idea!!