NFL Redesigns (Seahawks added)

ramsjetsthunder

1 hour ago, rorinator said:

Like both redesigns! Only nitpick is with the white stripe down the pants of the Rams Color Rush, has always stuck out like a sore thumb to me because it's the only white on the entire uni.

Agreed, hence why I included the white lastname and wordmark, though perhaps I'm forcing it.

EDIT: My bad, you meant the color rush. I will edit that out!

fiowXOD.png

This is what the FT should've done in their temporary rebrand. In fact, they should've retained the helmet stripes and replace everything else that are associated with the previous name.

P.S. I think it would be better to go for a gold/yellow circle background for the burgundy helmet.

Went a little ambitious with the Seahawks, but I think it payed off. As with so many other teams, the Hawks have a great history of color schemes, making it difficult to settle on one. I combined 3 eras of their colors, as I like to do. Navy from the Wilson era, Seahawk Blue from the Alexander era, and Emerald Green from the Largent era. My only concern is if the grey and seahawk blue contrast enough.

wigwS3G.png

13TE6PW.png

KAgswZD.png

p1o5ilT.png

fiowXOD.png

49 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Went a little ambitious with the Seahawks, but I think it payed off. As with so many other teams, the Hawks have a great history of color schemes, making it difficult to settle on one. I combined 3 eras of their colors, as I like to do. Navy from the Wilson era, Seahawk Blue from the Alexander era, and Emerald Green from the Largent era. My only concern is if the grey and seahawk blue contrast enough.

wigwS3G.png

13TE6PW.png

KAgswZD.png

p1o5ilT.png

I actually really like this combination. Only two critiques are that the logo should incorporate navy somehow as should the other elements which are grey. It makes the grey versions seem disjointed from the rest of the set IMO. I also found the number font to be a bit difficult to read. Maybe use an outline to help it pop or use another one in that ballpark. 

Archived