Jump to content

Recreating NFL Scorebugs


NeauXone
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Back to this project again. This time, I did a something a little bit different:

Gamebreak.png

I need a better reference image to make sure I recreated it accurately, but this is what I got to start. For those who don't know what this is, this is the current score display for the NFL on Fox's Game Break updates.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/21/2021 at 8:09 AM, Cozybatman101 said:

Hey I just have a question, which font did you use for the new CBS scoreboard used in the Super Bowl Chiefs vs Buccaneers? Would love to know, because I have been trying to make some myself and couldn't find the font. That one looks really close and good!

Sorry, never got a notification for this. The font is Circular Black if I remember correctly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Again, it's been a while, but I've been working on stuff for this thread in the meantime. 

I think my favorite recreation I've done so far has to be this. Sunday Night Football's pregame flyover package:

2021 GSL Playoffs Nbcdiv10

Still don't have the Ringside font that packerfan identified, but other than that this is definitely my favorite. I made this for a GSL-related project but I have a template that I can insert NFL teams into as well.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Got more work to post. A lot, actually.

image_69.png

CBS First on the Field graphic - Still need to work on the correct lighting for the 3D logos but everything else is as accurate as possible.

image_70.png

FOX game open graphic - Again, need to work on 3D logos but that's not really my strong suit.

image_71.png

CBS Scorebug Update: Got the actual font used for it and adjusted it based on changes CBS made after the super bowl. Might need to adjust the slight gradient to make it less visible.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 8:45 PM, NeauXone said:

Got more work to post. A lot, actually.

image_69.png

CBS First on the Field graphic - Still need to work on the correct lighting for the 3D logos but everything else is as accurate as possible.

image_70.png

FOX game open graphic - Again, need to work on 3D logos but that's not really my strong suit.

image_71.png

CBS Scorebug Update: Got the actual font used for it and adjusted it based on changes CBS made after the super bowl. Might need to adjust the slight gradient to make it less visible.

 

Amazing work with the 3D logos. Did you have to do a lot of that by hand, or are there some preset tool functions in whatever editor you use?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pitt6pack said:

 

Amazing work with the 3D logos. Did you have to do a lot of that by hand, or are there some preset tool functions in whatever editor you use?

Bevel effects in my editing software. Took a while to get it set up, and even after that I had to go in and make changes to the final product. I'm still learning how to use it properly.

That was just for CBS though, for Fox I just used basic perspective tools. Not exactly my best work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, NeauXone said:

Bevel effects in my editing software. Took a while to get it set up, and even after that I had to go in and make changes to the final product. I'm still learning how to use it properly.

That was just for CBS though, for Fox I just used basic perspective tools. Not exactly my best work.

 

The Fox ones turned out really great for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.