teeray01

Revised Logos

I've been observing for a white.  I though I would post a couple logos I have revised. These are revised Brooklyn Dodgers logos under the name Brooklyn Superbas which is a previous name the Dodgers used.

BROOKLYN%20SUPERBAS%201_zpssd88jbf5.png

MOD EDIT: Next time, copy the URL of the image only (ending in .jpg or .png or another raster file format) and paste that in the reply box. The image should embed automatically.

Edited by officeglenn
Embedded the image

That logo is really solid. I think it feels more like a secondary than a primary, though. There's nothing that says "Superbras," just Brooklyn.

I feel like the text around the roundel is too spaced out. Having the bat as the break is great, but the letters could be tighter. If the empty space around the rest of the roundel bugs you after that, you could fill it with a line or some stars or something.

The bat and the bridge don't mesh well to me. I think it's because there's shading/highlighting on the bat but not on the bridge. Plus where the highlight on the bat breaks under the bridge doesn't seem right. I'd go with shading/highlights on both elements or neither.

Could we possibly see a Brooklyn Atlantics or Brookln Robins version?

May continue with more logo concepts soon.  Logos I remade for the St. Louis Browns proposed move to Los Angeles in 1942 are attached.spacer.pngspacer.png

The Browns shield looks very cool. Nice retro feel to it! I can definitely see it on an old program.