Miami Dolphins aqua

Slater

According to the mighty TruColor the Dolphins have changed their shade of aqua twice: a very slight darkening in 1990, and a much more significant lightening as part of the rebrand to the current look in 2013.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

45 minutes ago, Ark said:

I really like the Dolphins aqua but I wish they didn't wear aqua socks with aqua pants.

I really wish they didn't wear aqua pants or socks at all on the road.

The Dolphins' all-white sets are one of the best looks in football imo. (though they pale in comparison to the throwbacks)

On 9/14/2020 at 1:14 PM, Ark said:

I really like the Dolphins aqua but I wish they didn't wear aqua socks with aqua pants.

As a Dolphin fan, I also dislike that look. 

For years teams have been doing "THAT THING" of wearing socks, or sock color breaks, which match pants. Yuck.

In my world, Colored pants should always be broken by a secondary color (Ravens) OR white sock with stripes (Browns). (this years quick examples)

I'm surprised at the Ravens. They're usually one of my least favorite but that white, purple pants (with piping!) and black/white socks is nice!

To add, some Color Rush uniforms do the opposite. They'll have a completely white sock with no strips or color break and project a white leotard look.  For example, the Giants' CR uniform is basically the Lawrence Taylor Era uniform set with no color break.   

On 9/18/2020 at 12:05 PM, Est1980 said:

For years teams have been doing "THAT THING" of wearing socks, or sock color breaks, which match pants. Yuck.

In my world, Colored pants should always be broken by a secondary color (Ravens) OR white sock with stripes (Browns). (this years quick examples)

Not that many years - it’s a relatively recent phenomenon, and not a good one.  

Archived