2020-2021 International Rugby Kits

kiwi_canadian

2 hours ago, kiwi_canadian said:

I'm still waiting for Rugby Canada and Macron to unviel their Olympic, 7's and 15's kits. With all of the switching Canada has done over the last 10 years (Under Armour, Canterbury and now Macron) all off them have been really late in showing off the new kit. Canada's mens XV are set to play Wales on Saturday and there hasnt been any kit reveal at all. This is one of the MANY issues I have with Rugby Canada... the others include the money that's paid to them on their on field performance over the last decade.

zzPEfBm.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, steve61 said:

I was just going to post this... Not too bad and will set them apart from the other red and white team which is nice.  I just hope the replica shirts are nicer than the Canterbury ones. I got the black World Cup one and was REALLY disapointed with it.  It didn't have the rubbery sticky stuff on it like the Under Armour one. 

13 minutes ago, kiwi_canadian said:

I was just going to post this... Not too bad and will set them apart from the other red and white team which is nice.  I just hope the replica shirts are nicer than the Canterbury ones. I got the black World Cup one and was REALLY disapointed with it.  It didn't have the rubbery sticky stuff on it like the Under Armour one. 

I think they posted it on Twitter within minutes of you asking the question.  

Their website was down all day but just came back online.  Here's a closer pic...

CANADA_RUGBY.58539647_SN002049_CLOSEUP002_15s-1500w.jpg

CANADA_RUGBY.58539648_SN002050_CLOSEUP002_15s-1500w.jpg

zzPEfBm.png

On 7/1/2021 at 12:29 PM, steve61 said:

I think they posted it on Twitter within minutes of you asking the question.  

Their website was down all day but just came back online.  Here's a closer pic...

CANADA_RUGBY.58539647_SN002049_CLOSEUP002_15s-1500w.jpg

CANADA_RUGBY.58539648_SN002050_CLOSEUP002_15s-1500w.jpg

Watched the pathetic attempt by Canada against Wales. The Canadians were in all black and it looked not too bad. In about 15 minutes, Canada is set to play England at Twickingham and the Canadians are going to be in all red. For their black kit, I don't mind the all black set but I must say that I really don't like Canada in an all red it. I would have prefered white shorts for the Canadians. I know there would be too much similarities with looking like Wales but this one colour set just doesn't look good.

E543uojVEAYtoSX?format=jpg&name=large

E5Y9rHaVcAIpLNb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

On a side note, looks like Macron will be adding yet another country to their list. Georgia is set to sign on with Macron at the end of the year after spending the past few years being supplied by Canterbury. Macron now supplies Wales, Scotland, Romania, Canada and now Georgia.

E53niW0WQAAX5TM?format=jpg&name=large

• 3 weeks later...

Rugby Sevens - Tokyo 2020 Olympics - Day 7 : News Photo

France 7's Ladies away shirt for the Olympics.

RUGBY7-OLY-2020-2021-TOKYO : News Photo

Team USA with fauxback badge design. I think all of the US teams should have used a design like this for the Games instead of how soccer uses a single color USA wordmark. 

RUGBY7-OLY-2020-2021-TOKYO : News Photo

Team GB. They use the same pattern as the soccer team, but it's more muted here. 

Rugby - Olympics: Day 7 : News Photo

Russian Olympic Committee

Japan and Kenya

Canada and Brazil

RUGBY7-OLY-2020-2021-TOKYO-AUS-USA : News Photo

USA and Australia. I actually like that Australia took the college approach that every team will share the same aesthetic. in this case it's the yoke sash design. I believe there's sublimation on the chest as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived