fouhy12

NFL 4 Uniform Redesign 2020 - (12/32) Chiefs & Packers

Recommended Posts

All fair comments. This is a sleeve design I made a few years ago, and honestly I just didn't really feel like updating it too much. I couldn't think of a way to update it the way I wanted without it coming out like Wake Forest's sleeve design. I may go back to the drawing board and see what I can come up with.

 

I had a block font at the start, but I found I liked how this font looks in gold a lot. When I revisit this, maybe I'll create both versions to compare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, that last one was not well received, so let's try again. I made some changes.

  • Block font like the current color rush.
  • Better pattern on the sleeve.
  • Inclusion of white on the black jersey.
  • Gold pants at home.

zcMm3dy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Saints insist on staying with black pants, I would much rather what you have here. Nice update with the striping. I think the gold pants could use white with the black stipe as well. You've definitely improved the sleeve pattern, I can see the inspiration now. I'm still not sure it works for me....but that's more of a matter of personal opinion. Font is MUCH better too. Nice work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's championship week, so here's the two teams playing this weekend I have not done yet. No massive changes for either team. The emphasis was on creating consistency with the striping. Kansas City gets a slightly redone logo that features red and yellow instead of red and black. The Packers get the throwback with the yellow yoke back, but swap out blue for green.

LayQrT8.png

 

mDTqTdG.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

It's championship week, so here's the two teams playing this weekend I have not done yet. No massive changes for either team. The emphasis was on creating consistency with the striping. Kansas City gets a slightly redone logo that features red and yellow instead of red and black. The Packers get the throwback with the yellow yoke back, but swap out blue for green.

LayQrT8.png

 

mDTqTdG.png

Everything looks awesome except the Chiefs logo has this orange haze from a distance. The helmet logo looks like the red and the yellow kind of blend in together, at least it does for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

Everything looks awesome except the Chiefs logo has this orange haze from a distance. The helmet logo looks like the red and the yellow kind of blend in together, at least it does for me. 

I was thinking what if you flipped it so the monogram was red and the outline yellow? Worth a shot, might look better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jaytavo305 said:

I was thinking what if you flipped it so the monogram was red and the outline yellow? Worth a shot, might look better

I would also consider making the arrow yellow, the monogram red and outline white. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.