MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jp1409 said:

New Era execs still overloaded with inventory after they couldn't sell any of these abominations last season.

EtpYFJKWYAUeIY2-750x487.jpeg

Am I missing something here? What does the Chiefs collar slogan from the Super Bowl yesterday have to do with last season's Spring Training caps still being in inventory?

25 minutes ago, McCall said:

Am I missing something here? What does the Chiefs collar slogan from the Super Bowl yesterday have to do with last season's Spring Training caps still being in inventory?

Because they are “running it back” again with the same design as last year (probably the same stock they couldn’t sell last year.)

10 hours ago, CalgaryJaysFan said:

What is the logo on the back of these supposed to be? Sunglasses on a head, a sun, just a random circle ?  I was thinking maybe a Grapefruit until I realized the Arizona teams had the same circle. 

Pretty sure it's a sun.

But it reminds me of the Cool Spot 7up Logo.

Image result for cool spot

4 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Still hoping the Dodgers have a special ring ceremony jersey. I can’t believe it hasn’t even been hinted. But then again, the Azul are still kind of a traditional team.

Do teams typically hint at those kind of jerseys before the season? From what I can remember, teams mostly just hinted at them a few days before they'd wear them. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

13 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Players start reporting for ST next week.  Shouldn't any uniform changes been released by now? (C'mon Marlins!)

So far the only changes we've seen are the Braves ASG and 150th patches (as well as the two new ST/BP hats). 

I'm assuming the Angels will have a 60th anniversary patch (they had a 35th, 40th, and a 50th and the Dodgers had a 60th, so you'd think the Angels would follow)...but nothing yet. 

2022 is likely to be pretty crazy. New Nike template, new ST/BP hats...Nov 2021-Feb 2022 should be pretty fun for the MLB thread. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Fans have been bitching about the Marlins uniforms for two years now and they still do nothing??? Wow. 🙄

I’d rather them keep this uniform and do the proper market research and develop a good brand to go forward with and not constantly try to fix it and fail repeatedly further dissolving their brand that the past 2 rebrands have done in the past 7 years.

8 hours ago, WSU151 said:

2022 is likely to be pretty crazy. New Nike template, new ST/BP hats...Nov 2021-Feb 2022 should be pretty fun for the MLB thread. 

If by fun you mean terrifying, then yes.

15 hours ago, dont care said:

I’d rather them keep this uniform and do the proper market research and develop a good brand to go forward with and not constantly try to fix it and fail repeatedly further dissolving their brand that the past 2 rebrands have done in the past 7 years.

I don't want to speak for them but I think the suggestion was more along the lines of introducing a blue alternate into the regular season mix. Something in line with the existing brand identity.

I'd personally like to see a much more drastic overhaul, but I've accepted that it won't happen anytime soon.

17 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Speaking of that... anyone know where the buttons are on the Nike templates?

Dy6A4RrVsAApLsi.jpg?format=1500w  

Also... not sure if I'm ready for this in MLB or not.  At least not for all teams.

DzJYfudUYAAe7A5.jpg?format=2500w

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

14 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Dy6A4RrVsAApLsi.jpg?format=1500w  

Also... not sure if I'm ready for this in MLB or not.  At least not for all teams.

DzJYfudUYAAe7A5.jpg?format=2500w

I think that’s last years template. This years template has no seam in the back

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Brand new set of <a href="https://twitter.com/nikediamond?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@nikediamond</a> Vapor Prime, in classic pinstripes. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Sooners?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Sooners</a> <a href="https://t.co/a2WvBA0cna">pic.twitter.com/a2WvBA0cna</a></p>&mdash; Oklahoma Baseball (@OU_Baseball) <a href="https://twitter.com/OU_Baseball/status/1359649806570950665?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

54 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Haven't held one, but I'm guessing the Nike unis use velcro or have a hidden placket like so: 

Image result for hidden placket for buttons

Image result for hidden placket for buttons

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived