MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

41 minutes ago, joekono said:

If your a Mets fan, the most painful moment was losing to the Yankees in the World Series.

Nah, the 2007/08 collapses would likely be worse. The 2008 Phillies title, Madoff bankrupting the club, and the depressing decline of David Wright are much, much worse and more relevant.  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Nah, the 2007/08 collapses would likely be worse. The 2008 Phillies title, Madoff bankrupting the club, and the depressing decline of David Wright are much, much worse and more relevant.  

Not to mention when the Phillie Phanatic banged Mr. Met's wife.

6a017d3bd5738f970c01b8d11a79b8970c-600wi

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 minutes ago, the admiral said:

That is the most wretched skyline logo I've ever seen in my entire life.

Well when half your skyline is pale imitations of London, Venice, Paris, New York, Cairo...

13 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Can the A’s also standardize the “A’s” insignia? It’s bugged me for many years.

He did finally standardize the cap logo with the jersey logo. 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, joekono said:

Where I was going was the posts that DIDN'T want the Padres back in brown and Brewers bring back the BIG logo. When it was brought up, I'd get "oh, your living in the past" comments. I'm not saying the majority didn't want this but I'm just trying to answer your post. I'm just for every team to have an identity and I know a lot of it is money grabbing(NBA) but now I notice posts about bringing some really terrible 90's uniforms and that's ok now. Low and behold, the Padres and Brewers went back and look great. 

So what you’re saying is that on a forum with thousands of users not everyone agrees or has the same priorities/rationale in uniform design? That’s not hypocrisy, that’s you turning the board into a monolith.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

5 minutes ago, JTernup said:

So what you’re saying is that on a forum with thousands of users not everyone agrees or has the same priorities/rationale in uniform design? That’s not hypocrisy, that’s you turning the board into a monolith.

I was responding to a post directly to someone, not you and I didn't say anything close to what you just posted and I've been on this board a long time so you don't have to tell me what the board's about. Since this is now the second time someone hasn't read the whole post tread, the 1st post I made referred was me not wanting the Mets going to black jerseys. If you want to PM me about that subject(because that's what the subject was about) by all means PM me.

1 hour ago, bosrs1 said:

Well when half your skyline is pale imitations of London, Venice, Paris, New York, Cairo...

That's my point. It's not the execution of the logo, it's just that its mere existence upsets me.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, bosrs1 said:

Guess I wasn't the only one wondering what a Las Vegas A's uni could look like. SFGate in San Francisco just ran an article featuring this guy's work

https://kyletellier.com/#/athletics/

spacer.png

spacer.png

Take the current uniforms, change them to kelly green, change the road uniform to the wordmark on the logo above, and then don't change a single other damn thing

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

The dice feel forced and that’s never good. I don’t mind the patch. It’s proposed as an inaugural season logo, so it wouldn’t be around forever. I like the way it pays homage to the vagabond history of the team. 

Sorry Oakland fans. 

17 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

Even worse than my San José skyline?

a7UIJcW.png

At least mine doesn’t have the ugly faint outline.

The baseball in the primary logo is playing tricks. Needs an outline that's not black. Also confused about the dates in the tertiary.

Makes me miss the black white and silver SJ Giants of the early 00s. Worked in the cal league at that time. 

28 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Also confused about the dates in the tertiary.

1883 is when the franchise was founded and 1958 is when they moved to SF. I don't know what the 1996 is for.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived