MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

39 minutes ago, amazinbaseball said:

It's an ad. Does every piece of clothing you own have a visible maker's mark? No. Did uniforms prior to the 80's have them? No. The reason Nike, like Majestic, Rawlings, Russel, etc before them, is because it creates exposure for their brand. Nike paid more in their uniform deal to MLB for the right to have their logo more visible on the chest rather than the sleeve. Why would that matter if it was just a simple manufacturer's mark? It's all branding. It's not even fair to say it's a maker's mark on the current Nike uniforms because they're not even the ones making them. Fanatics took over the Majestic factory and is pumping them out for Nike. The uniforms are the same as the Majestic flex base template that existed since the 2016 season (though this will change next season) with a Nike logo slapped on them. The hats shouldn't have company logos on them. The uniforms shouldn't have company logos on them. 

It might be cynical to say that everything is about money but in sports everything is about money.

Actually, yes they do, at least what I'm wearing presently. Cap has a makers mark on the bill/cap intersection. T-shirt has the makers mark on the front below the collar. Pants have the maker's mark on the left pocket. Socks have it on both sides of the ankle and the underside. And my underwear have it on the band. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, dont care said:

For now….

7 hours ago, Cujo said:

Without bumping the 2020 MLB thread...

These caps were possibly(?) set to debut for the Cubs-Cards London series.  Bullet dodged.

That's a fashion cap. The Yanks and Sox had similar designs they never appeared on the field.

Anubis.png

11 hours ago, Cujo said:

Without bumping the 2020 MLB thread...

These caps were possibly(?) set to debut for the Cubs-Cards London series.  Bullet dodged.

I think I threw up a little in the back of my mouth... yep that's definitely barf. 

I don't care for the ads on the outfield walls and especially the video screen why does every field need to have that (even one only being used ONCE) ? The video screen will stick  out even more being at night. Kinda takes away from the feel from the movie in my opinion.

34 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

why does every field need to have that

Money.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

30 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Every player on the Yankees is wearing high socks tonight, with some even wearing stirrups. Disappointed the White Sox didn't do the same. 

Heaney's been doing that all year rocking the stirrups.

But yeah would have been nice to see the Sox play along a little more. Annoying is Eloy's stupid red accessories, jack assery to me.

27 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Heaney's been doing that all year rocking the stirrups.

But yeah would have been nice to see the Sox play along a little more. Annoying is Eloy's stupid red accessories, jack assery to me.

Also find it annoying they are still playing players walkup music, aka modern music, should've just had organ music for them, they could live for 1 night not having their modern crap music playing.

On 8/9/2021 at 12:59 PM, ManillaToad said:

clashes with every jersey design in the majors

That’s definitely not true. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 8/9/2021 at 4:36 PM, Gothamite said:

Actually, red has been the conventional color associated with angels for hundreds of years.  Seraphim, at least. 

spacer.png

I am now obligated to post this:

6ce.jpg

The Eldritch Horror angle probably isn't appropriate for the LA Angels. Or is it?

13 hours ago, EddieJ1984 said:

Ok, this is pretty cool tho, the NY is so big tho on the Yankees hats.

those unis should be standard roads for Yankees, just use the regular cap NY. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived