MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/19/2021 at 6:27 PM, _J_ said:

Not this year. Generally, they're around for two years before being replaced.

As always though, never know.

Well I have to eat some crow - I figured this year's ST hats would be updated with new logos and such...this eBay listing is showing a 2021 Angels ST hat with the same design as 2020 but with updated 2021 graphics on the back...

Angels 2021 ST Hat?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The Padres should get a new design after last year's bad design. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

50 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Well I have to eat some crow - I figured this year's ST hats would be updated with new logos and such...this eBay listing is showing a 2021 Angels ST hat with the same design as 2020 but with updated 2021 graphics on the back...

Angels 2021 ST Hat?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The Padres should get a new design after last year's bad design. 

The batterman logo looks like crap and the hat is only $19.99. This could easily be some knockoff. Not saying it's not accurate, just that I wouldn't judge legitimacy based on it.

6 hours ago, McCall said:

The batterman logo looks like crap and the hat is only $19.99. This could easily be some knockoff. Not saying it's not accurate, just that I wouldn't judge legitimacy based on it.

Honestly, some New Era hats are looking worse than knockoff these days...

I was hoping the negative reactions to the 2020 ST caps would result in a redesign for 2021, like we saw with the pro lite caps, but I wonder if they are sitting on a lot of stock after the decrease of in-person shopping and games without fans in 2020. 

The ST hats are so hideous that it's honestly unfathomable that a bunch of actual human beings signed off on the general design scheme not once, but twice!

The couple that work mainly work by accident, not design (like the Tigers). Just a terrible, no good, stupid design format. Flush it down the toilet.

Archived