Would love to see the Padres add a brown alternate home top jersey with the team name across the chest.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:27 PM, _J_ said:

Not this year. Generally, they're around for two years before being replaced.

As always though, never know.

Well I have to eat some crow - I figured this year's ST hats would be updated with new logos and such...this eBay listing is showing a 2021 Angels ST hat with the same design as 2020 but with updated 2021 graphics on the back...

Angels 2021 ST Hat?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The Padres should get a new design after last year's bad design. 

50 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Well I have to eat some crow - I figured this year's ST hats would be updated with new logos and such...this eBay listing is showing a 2021 Angels ST hat with the same design as 2020 but with updated 2021 graphics on the back...

Angels 2021 ST Hat?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The Padres should get a new design after last year's bad design. 

The batterman logo looks like crap and the hat is only $19.99. This could easily be some knockoff. Not saying it's not accurate, just that I wouldn't judge legitimacy based on it.

6 hours ago, McCall said:

The batterman logo looks like crap and the hat is only $19.99. This could easily be some knockoff. Not saying it's not accurate, just that I wouldn't judge legitimacy based on it.

Honestly, some New Era hats are looking worse than knockoff these days...

I do like the idea of honoring Hank Aaron and changing the tomahawk to a hammer is an easy fix, but I am not sold on Hammers as a major league name.

as i'm sure some of you guys saw, same BP caps this year. fanatics/MLB sent out a mailer saying, "2021 ST caps are here!" it's true, they're here! just like they never left!

I was hoping the negative reactions to the 2020 ST caps would result in a redesign for 2021, like we saw with the pro lite caps, but I wonder if they are sitting on a lot of stock after the decrease of in-person shopping and games without fans in 2020. 

you've gotta be kidding me, those hats were panned even by casual fans, I can't believe they're running them back. has to be related to the pandemic.

1 hour ago, Marlins93 said:

I'm so glad that we all get to look at this beautiful cap for another year:

ff_4049117-110015b5b6f5e44d61cfalt1_full

Why?

WHY GOD WHY

The ST hats are so hideous that it's honestly unfathomable that a bunch of actual human beings signed off on the general design scheme not once, but twice!

The couple that work mainly work by accident, not design (like the Tigers). Just a terrible, no good, stupid design format. Flush it down the toilet.

5 hours ago, NashConcepts said:

All of them have launched, and most are last's years, except for the Padres and maybe Cleveland?

https://imgur.com/a/GLJcUvh

New Era execs still overloaded with inventory after they couldn't sell any of these abominations last season.

EtpYFJKWYAUeIY2-750x487.jpeg