MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Anyone know if this hat is still in the D'Backs rotation?

spacer.png

Was taken out prior to 2020 and replaced by the teal/brick/black snakehead hat. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Was taken out prior to 2020 and replaced by the teal/brick/black snakehead hat. 

Thanks!  That's what I was suspecting but I wasn't sure if they still had it as an option or not.

1 hour ago, EddieJ1984 said:

They lazily just painted over their old logo on the scoreboard with their new logo in the field shape of their old logo.

OEIutgW.png

kmFEQd2.gif

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

That Royals R really makes me wish that the Phillies P had more flair, rather than being a soulless static letter.  I'd take that R without the extension in a heartbeat over what they have.  Their whole current (now 29-year-old) look is so lifeless.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

That Royals R really makes me wish that the Phillies P had more flair, rather than being a soulless static letter.  I'd take that R without the extension in a heartbeat over what they have.  Their whole current (now 29-year-old) look is so lifeless.

Didn't someone mess up the font logo on the jersey making the script more BOLD rather than thin? The script logo has looked off for a few years now. 

XM4KeeA.png

1 hour ago, insert name said:

Didn't someone mess up the font logo on the jersey making the script more BOLD rather than thin? The script logo has looked off for a few years now. 

Yeah I forget the exact story but it was something like someone from MLB called them and mentioned that their jersey script has been getting fatter over the years and they needed to standardize it like it is now.

It basically went from chainstitching on a thick white patch, to super-fat chainstitching on a patch, to a new chainstitching pattern on a backing just wide enough to provide for the outline (and on the gray jersey, the outer edge of the backing is actually gray now so that the white outline doesn't get as thick as it used to be.

2006:

2753_shane_victorino_.jpg

2017:

$_12.JPG_5c132ad4694113.14807700.jpg

$_57.JPG_5e1522e8467f16.56152377.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

I prefer this “R” jerseys to the “KC” ones. Not sure if they still use them, but the “R” hats are even better, IMO

spacer.png

I think you posted this in the wrong topic, think you meant this for the unpopular opinions thread.

Cause nah, KC logo >>>>> R

Archived