1 hour ago, Michael Bolton said:

Typo aside, that hat is just hideous. Who in the world would ever want to...wow. 

Beat me to it. I was just about to say that the misspelling is the least offensive part of that hat.

I've lived in Pirates with vests and Pirates in sleeve and tbh I just dont care.

I think sleeved jerseys are easier to sell, and I would much rather see the Pirates sleeved than in a cutoff jersey rather than a proper vest.

Anyone know if this hat is still in the D'Backs rotation?

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Anyone know if this hat is still in the D'Backs rotation?

spacer.png

Was taken out prior to 2020 and replaced by the teal/brick/black snakehead hat. 

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Was taken out prior to 2020 and replaced by the teal/brick/black snakehead hat. 

Thanks!  That's what I was suspecting but I wasn't sure if they still had it as an option or not.

5 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Nothing on-field related...but New Era just posted these hats on neweracap.com...and...yikes...someone screwed up.

Minnesota Twins Cursive 59FIFTY Fitted | Minnesota Twins Hats | New Era Cap

Upon hearing all the criticism, the person who designed that hat was like, "Wwel, I thinnk itt's prrety ggodd."

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/151790538_10165119652510492_6097651385772327520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=JgZRDkJuWBEAX9ZH5m-&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=457177482e598461e3523571ed61230a&oe=60557927

Phillies posted this from their spring training ballpark.

They lazily just painted over their old logo on the scoreboard with their new logo in the field shape of their old logo.

1 hour ago, EddieJ1984 said:

They lazily just painted over their old logo on the scoreboard with their new logo in the field shape of their old logo.

OEIutgW.png

kmFEQd2.gif

If it was their actual ballpark they did this in, I'd be a lot more upset. I can kind of give them a pass if its their spring training complex

2 minutes ago, MNtwins3 said:

If it was their actual ballpark they did this in, I'd be a lot more upset. I can kind of give them a pass if its their spring training complex

True, the spring training place rarely gets much effort put into it.

Not sure if these have come up before, but these Royals jerseys "R" awful

8 hours ago, Shumway said:

Not sure if these have come up before, but these Royals jerseys "R" awful

Reminds me of a blue Frisco Roughriders jersey.

I take it that it is just the lighting that is making them look like a lighter blue?

That Royals R really makes me wish that the Phillies P had more flair, rather than being a soulless static letter.  I'd take that R without the extension in a heartbeat over what they have.  Their whole current (now 29-year-old) look is so lifeless.

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

That Royals R really makes me wish that the Phillies P had more flair, rather than being a soulless static letter.  I'd take that R without the extension in a heartbeat over what they have.  Their whole current (now 29-year-old) look is so lifeless.

Didn't someone mess up the font logo on the jersey making the script more BOLD rather than thin? The script logo has looked off for a few years now. 

1 hour ago, insert name said:

Didn't someone mess up the font logo on the jersey making the script more BOLD rather than thin? The script logo has looked off for a few years now. 

Yeah I forget the exact story but it was something like someone from MLB called them and mentioned that their jersey script has been getting fatter over the years and they needed to standardize it like it is now.

It basically went from chainstitching on a thick white patch, to super-fat chainstitching on a patch, to a new chainstitching pattern on a backing just wide enough to provide for the outline (and on the gray jersey, the outer edge of the backing is actually gray now so that the white outline doesn't get as thick as it used to be.

2006:

2753_shane_victorino_.jpg

2017:

$_12.JPG_5c132ad4694113.14807700.jpg

$_57.JPG_5e1522e8467f16.56152377.jpg

I prefer this “R” jerseys to the “KC” ones. Not sure if they still use them, but the “R” hats are even better, IMO

spacer.png

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

I prefer this “R” jerseys to the “KC” ones. Not sure if they still use them, but the “R” hats are even better, IMO

spacer.png

I think you posted this in the wrong topic, think you meant this for the unpopular opinions thread.

Cause nah, KC logo >>>>> R