MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ltjets21 said:

It makes no sense to me why these powder blue jays uniforms have navy caps. Just use the old paneled Royal hats you are not navy in any way!

Their current colors are two shades of blue and red.  The navy blue is one of their colors. I don't like it either. 

Toronto-Blue-Jays-Logo-history.jpg

53 minutes ago, selgy said:

Their current colors are two shades of blue and red.  The navy blue is one of their colors. I don't like it either. 

Toronto-Blue-Jays-Logo-history.jpg

The Navy in the Logo feels more like an accent color to round out the bird than it does an actual color to use in their uniforms. There is no navy in the rest of their sets other than the logo.

1 minute ago, ltjets21 said:

The Navy in the Logo feels more like an accent color to round out the bird than it does an actual color to use in their uniforms. There is no navy in the rest of their sets other than the logo.

Oh I agree. I think their light blue uniform is using two colors that aren't theirs and is terrible. 

17 minutes ago, lahaye7 said:

are any teams getting new unis, identities, etc in '21? 

We really won't know for sure until November. I'm guessing there will be some changes.

Predictions: 

Twins bring back pinstripes (and maybe the M hat)

Braves unveil roundel as a new primary logo to de-emphasize the tomahawk (but maybe no changes to the unis)

Indians stick with current identity for another year.

Astros make the H-star the primary and demote the roundel logo to a secondary. 

Nationals make the full script unis permanent home jerseys. 

Low confidence in Marlins unveiling a blue jersey. I've wished for it way too long (even in the previous set) and it has never come true. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Oh hey look someone who realizes what this thread is about. I strolled in here and thought this was the "Name everything you hate about the Marlins uniforms" thread.

😄 yea it did go off the rails for a while.  But it's not like we had a lot of real news to talk about.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

22 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Oh hey look someone who realizes what this thread is about. I strolled in here and thought this was the "Name everything you hate about the Marlins uniforms" thread.

It always goes into "uniforms/logos that most of us think suck" territory when there is little to no news.

since powder blue is making a comeback, who's next to bring it back? 82 Braves road? I'd like to see the White Sox in 1968 roads. Speaking of ChiSox,  I'd REALLY love to see them in 1970 home with white sanitaries with black socks. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I wouldn't say that powder blue is making a comeback until someone adopts it as their full-time road color.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

38 minutes ago, selgy said:

The Rays are really starting to take ownership of "lime" green

hsq4v6iovu0gegulpacx.jpg

This would be a great move for them, considering how pedestrian their dark blue is on its own. I'd love to see them embrace that identity and do away with the sun ray concept entirely.

Archived