MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, CS85 said:

Eh.  Cut them some slack.  It's a dumb rule anyway.  When you're a 50-something or older person who just wants to coach the game they love, yet you have to cram your retiree-bod into a uniform just to satisfy a rule from circa Reconstruction, you can probably bet you're barely suiting up more than necessary day in and day out.

Off topic and not uni-related. But I would love it if the manager spot was allowed to be an active player and not count towards the 25 man roster. I think this would be a great way to help keep the game young by transitioning some late 30's early 40's into managerial roles. And for those few times a year when the manager got to play (probably in an extra inning game), I think it would be awesome. 

What say ye about Lindor wearing a full blown hoodie last night against the Cubs?

Ezi07PRX0AIht_a?format=jpg&name=large

EzinEvCWYAUNgv9?format=jpg&name=large

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

14 hours ago, BBTV said:

Would look better without the tail.  Tails shouldn't go under two words.  And is that a vertically-arched script?  Don't think I've seen that before.

what???  that tail would look much much worse if it only went under "City"

14 hours ago, BBTV said:

Would look better without the tail.  Tails shouldn't go under two words.  And is that a vertically-arched script?  Don't think I've seen that before.

Admittedly not baseball, but vertically arched script has precedent.

Screen+Shot+2018-11-21+at+11.02.04+AM.pn

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

1 hour ago, CreamSoda said:

what???  that tail would look much much worse if it only went under "City"

Correct.  The tail shouldn't exist at all.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So I was enjoying the Padres in their sand pinstripes and I remembered that these are the road alternates, not the primaries, and then I thought I had been seeing these more anyways. So can anyone confirm my hunch that the Padres have worn their sand pinstripes more than the brown road primaries? Personally I think it's the right move but I'm curious if it's accurate since they only debuted this uniform set relatively recently so I would have thought they stuck to the designations longer.

3 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

So I was enjoying the Padres in their sand pinstripes and I remembered that these are the road alternates, not the primaries, and then I thought I had been seeing these more anyways. So can anyone confirm my hunch that the Padres have worn their sand pinstripes more than the brown road primaries? Personally I think it's the right move but I'm curious if it's accurate since they only debuted this uniform set relatively recently so I would have thought they stuck to the designations longer.

The pinstripes have been worn more than the brown jerseys, which I'm completely fine with (RIP Minnesota's road pinstripes)

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

MLB Unveils New Logo for 2021 All-Star Game, hosted by Colorado Rockies

April 24, 2021 - 01:09 AM

Okay. Let’s try that again. Major League Baseball and the Colorado Rockies this evening unveiled the logo for the 2021 MLB All-Star Game (serious, this time) to be held on Tuesday, July 13th at Coors Field in Denver. The logo was unveiled on-field prior to the Rockies home game against

Read More...

40 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Colorado ASG Logo unveiled:

EzsuD7cWUAMGoj7?format=jpg&name=small

It’s very well done for an event changed on short notice. Not bad!

The Rockies social media unveiled the logo with a cheesy “Game Boy Printer” video. It’s worth a watch. Only if the team played as well as they develop social media content.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

That is a good all star logo. I prefer this to Atlanta's. I like the use of the mountains at the bottom. 

I also think the Rockies should consider changing to that All Star Game font.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived