YelichGraphic's NFL Redesign (Los Angeles Rams UPDATED 1/32)

YelichGraphics

Just now, heavybass said:

That metallic grey helps bring out the Rams.

That's funny because I am actually not really digging the metallic grey. Otherwise I think this is a really nice take on the Rams new uni set. I'd also like to see a white outline on the blue jersey. I am digging the throwback Colour Rush. 

The metallic grey doesn't work at all. Much like bone in the real set, it's sticking a new color where there is no need for one. The royal and gold is perfect on its own, no need to muddy it up. Aside from the grey, this is a great look for the rams. Looking forward to the rest of the series!

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

Starting with the logo. I think you should shorten the line(s) coming from the eye. The one for the mouth also seems off...like it doesn’t represent a mouth IMO, but I’m not sure how to suggest adjusting it...

I agree about the grey, and I also feel that the horns on the shoulders are unnecessary.

With that said I do like the way the horns look on both the logo and helmets, and the overall idea for the logo is great compared to what the team came up with. Your version (minus my edit suggestions) is superior.

17 hours ago, builtbymachines said:

Starting with the logo. I think you should shorten the line(s) coming from the eye. The one for the mouth also seems off...like it doesn’t represent a mouth IMO, but I’m not sure how to suggest adjusting it...

I agree about the grey, and I also feel that the horns on the shoulders are unnecessary.

With that said I do like the way the horns look on both the logo and helmets, and the overall idea for the logo is great compared to what the team came up with. Your version (minus my edit suggestions) is superior.

I believe you are referring to the nose? Just like the one they released I did not add a mouth. Color changes will be made though. Might mess around with other ideas, not bone though😂

That number font is a downgrade from what they currently have. 

The consistency between sets is definitely an upgrade, and the yellow pants probably need stripes but look good nonetheless. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

That number font is a downgrade from what they currently have. 

The consistency between sets is definitely an upgrade, and the yellow pants probably need stripes but look good nonetheless. 

Thats where I disagree. There font seems too soccerish to me with their current set. The goal was to find a happy medium between the two.

Archived