Hockey Jersey Customizations

TBGKon

I have a blank Lightning jersey I am looking into getting customized with a player.  It’s one of the older alternates from around 2013 so I’m having trouble finding the proper numbers and letters.

I believe there is a website where I can send the jersey and they’ll do the work.  If you know this site, can you please provide it for me.

4 hours ago, TBGKon said:

If anyone has experience with Exclusive Pro please let me know.

I've had a couple of baseball jerseys done by them.  They're very easy to deal with.  If you follow them on Facebook they usually have a sale in April I want to say 15% off or so.  Due to COVID, etc. turn around time might be longer than usual.  If you have patches you want put on send them pictures with the placements and they'll sew them on for you too.  I have several jerseys I should send them thanks for reminding me.  If you have other questions feel free to ask?

On 9/26/2020 at 2:51 AM, tp49 said:

I've had a couple of baseball jerseys done by them.  They're very easy to deal with.  If you follow them on Facebook they usually have a sale in April I want to say 15% off or so.  Due to COVID, etc. turn around time might be longer than usual.  If you have patches you want put on send them pictures with the placements and they'll sew them on for you too.  I have several jerseys I should send them thanks for reminding me.  If you have other questions feel free to ask?

What is the preferred way to send to them?  I figure im going to use USPS with a flat rate box if i can, plus tracking and insurance.

1 hour ago, TBGKon said:

What is the preferred way to send to them?  I figure im going to use USPS with a flat rate box if i can, plus tracking and insurance.

I send mine to them the exact same way.  I forget if they return them USPS or UPS but I send them in USPS flat rate tracking & insured.

Archived