Evthegreat

32 minutes ago, _J_ said:

Shocked this went to a straight ban, but seemed to be coming if it was this time or next.

Agreed. Dude was annoying, but was it ban-able? I don’t think so. He just didn’t know the guidelines and etiquette. Maybe I missed some after he cursedΒ me out for trying to tell him the like button exists, but idk.

I don't know who this even was.Β  But whenever I see the post that says the length may increase as votes come in, I'm stunned if it's not a ban.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

Β 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

TBH, I'm surprised teenagers even find sites like this. So much of the modern internet is platform- and app-based; that single-topic message boards continue to exist astounds me.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

14 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

TBH, I'm surprised teenagers even find sites like this. So much of the modern internet is platform- and app-based; that single-topic message boards continue to exist astounds me.

To be honest I amΒ more at home in smaller message boards than at the large social media sites. Plus, the people generally from my experience are friendlier, more helpful, and more topic-oriented

Saw this coming a mile away. They just didn't seem to understand how anything workedΒ and didn't seem toΒ want to know how.Β 

Β 

27 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I'm a teenager. Would have to agree here. I stumbled on this site searching google for logo inspiration when I was 14. I was shocked to learn I wasn't the only logo obsessed sports fan out there. I spent some time lurking and honing my design skills before joining.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb |Β Aspiring Designer |Β NAFA ProjectΒ ~ NFL Redesigns

1 hour ago, PERRIN said:

I'm a teenager. Would have to agree here. I stumbled on this site searching google for logo inspiration when I was 14. I was shocked to learn I wasn't the only logo obsessed sports fan out there. I spent some time lurking and honing my design skills before joining.

I'm a teenager as well and that's exactly how I found my way here too. (except I honed my skills AFTER joining, due to a lot of rough feedback)

@noe38concepts (InstagramΒ - Twitter)

spacer.png

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I'm also a teenager, although I did find this community when I was 11, and spent a year or so lurking. I find this form of social media (if you can even call it that) so much more friendly, fun, and productive than places like reddit and the like.

Β 

Β 

tinysig.jpg

Another teenager here. Maybe I didn't hone my skills before I joined (you can look through my post history to see the progress) but I always at least knew how the site worked and how to follow the rules. No idea what happened with this guy.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

Technically still a teenager, joined when I was 12 actually, and that was mainly the reason I got into mod trouble in the past. I grew up and learned how to be a normal human being in life and on the internet. I don't want to say it was because he was a teenager, but more of a troll, or troubled individual.

11 minutes ago, YelichGraphics said:

Technically still a teenager, joined when I was 12 actually, and that was mainly the reason I got into mod trouble in the past. I grew up and learned how to be a normal human being in life and on the internet. I don't want to say it was because he was a teenager, but more of a troll, or troubled individual.

Β 

Same here. Joined as a teenager, I was a jerk,Β I had some low points and got into some big trouble here for doing Team America shtick when everyone was sick enough of me as it was. However, I will say that when it came to making cruel fun of the Chinese government I was really ahead of my time!

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

I joined as a teenager as well... And I was definitely not a great person back then. I made and said some terrible, offensive, and hurtful things back in the day. But things have really turned around in my life, and Jesus has really been all of that...

Β 

I am also really surprised that they got banned as well. I understand the fact that something needed to happen, but that was pretty quick. I guess better luck next time kiddo.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived