NBA United States Map

Nick 1733

i tried my best to have it as though each logo's center is directly over the city.

Ah, well in that case you have Toronto in Hamilton, and Orlando somehwere around Vero Beach... Canada is actually south of Detroit (it says so on all our "Welcome to Canada" signs)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

i tried my best to have it as though each logo's center is directly over the city.

Looks like you missed the targets on a few of them. The Warriors in Vallejo, the T-wolves at the Wisconsin border....

I was working with a map that was crap. I couldn't find an atlas, so yea.

Nobody is perfect.

Just liket the NHL one with the Devils, the Nets don't play in South Jersey they play in the MEadowlands with is right outside of NYC. You should have the Nets logo right next to the Knocks logo. And in the NHL one you should have the Devils one right next to the Rangers. Where you have the Devils and Nets now is right around Atlnatic City which is a good 2-3 hours away from where they play.

I ain't too picky over the precise location of the logo. As long as it's within the vicinity of the city, it's doing its job of giving you an idea of the NBA layout of teams and the travel distance betwixt.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

You should have a go at one of these for the Australian Football League here - 9 teams in one town (sharing just two stadiums), two other towns with 2 teams, and three one-team towns! Good luck getting that one georgraphically precice!!!

Cheers,

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Archived