SportsLogos.Net News

New Football League Puts Viewers In Control

10 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The way it's set up, I can't see the point of rotating through cities, like PLL. It's just a 7 man version of the Spring League. 

I can see them going that route once they add more teams and also when the Pandemic ends.

I found it fairly entertaining in a sandlot football type of way. Watched a bit here and there over the two games and will tune in again.

I wish though for the re-draft that each week the fans would vote on an additional franchise player (or two, one offense, one defense) to designate for each team so throughout the season you build a core of players. Give the player a bonus if/when they are franchised.

Despite the terrible uniforms, the play was fairly entertaining. However, for a game that is intended to move fast, there is a lot of down time between snaps, as the players wait for the fan-called play to come in. I found that I was able to advance the video as much as 30 seconds after the end of each play, before the next snap.

This is just Arena League with worse uniforms

The streaming aspect is pretty cool I guess, really shows how much of a slog the NFL is when it comes to presentation

14 hours ago, Lana_del_Bae said:

This is just Arena League with worse uniforms

The streaming aspect is pretty cool I guess, really shows how much of a slog the NFL is when it comes to presentation

Not really if anything I’d say this league is in much more of a slog. When after each play they have to cut to the commentary booth so some fans can pick the play (which then ends up just being an draw designed or not). I’d say the NFL is the standard in terms of presentation across sports, NBA being close behind.

The time between plays could be quicker, and there have been some bad calls,  but most of the games have been exciting and decided on the last play.  I love it.

And two games in this league last as long as one NFL game.