NHL United States Map

Nick 1733

I know you addressed it, but I still say get a better map of all of North America, and put Edmonton where it belongs. (The further away from Winnipeg, the better. :) )

"Hey Ma! Pack up the kids! We're going to Deadmonton... 'cuz they gots themselves a mall!"

-CFL commercial

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

"Hey Ma! Pack up the kids! We're going to Deadmonton... 'cuz they gots themselves a mall!"

-CFL commercial

I miss those commercials... if you remember the ones about the other cities please share.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Three problems:

1) You used the Blue Jackets' alternate logo... why?

2) The Islanders logo should be closer to the Rangers logo. The Isles play in Nassau countyr, which is the west end of Long Island. You kinda have them covering the east end, but I'll forgive you.

3) The Devils' logo should be, almost literally, overlapping the Rangers' logo. The two arenas are less than 10 miles apart.

Aside from the last two, which really only three people might care about, nice work.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I like your maps ^_^ . I think people are being too nitpicky. I think it is intersting to see how spread out things are and how far teams need to travel and yet how close some markets are. Good stuff on them. Besides at least it is something new to look at, not another in the course of 1,000,000 arizona cardinal concepts that all look the same.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I like the Oilers location. That's as close to an NHL team as SK's gonna get. :cry:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Three problems:

2) The Islanders logo should be closer to the Rangers logo. The Isles play in Nassau countyr, which is the west end of Long Island. You kinda have them covering the east end, but I'll forgive you.

3) The Devils' logo should be, almost literally, overlapping the Rangers' logo. The two arenas are less than 10 miles apart.

Aside from the last two, which really only three people might care about, nice work.

I used the Blue Jackets alternate because it looks much better than their primary.

It bothers me that everyone is complaining about the locations of the logos.

First off I had a pain in the ass map that is SO difficult to read and some are so close that I'd have to overlap them, which I dont want to do.

Three problems:

I used the Blue Jackets alternate because it looks much better than their primary.

It bothers me that everyone is complaining about the locations of the logos.

First off I had a pain in the ass map that is SO difficult to read and some are so close that I'd have to overlap them, which I dont want to do.

Now imagine if Colorado & Phoenix were still in Quebec City and Winnipeg. Now picture the gaping hole that would have been there between St. Louis and Los Angeles!

Just those two moves really shifted the league geographically west and south, not to mention the change of the Stars to Dallas as well. This map sure would look different from the early 1990's...

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Now imagine if Colorado & Phoenix were still in Quebec City and Winnipeg. Now picture the gaping hole that would have been there between St. Louis and Los Angeles!

Just those two moves really shifted the league geographically west and south, not to mention the change of the Stars to Dallas as well. This map sure would look different from the early 1990's...

JeffB

Yeah, it's funny that you mention that. The Kings really were all by themselves. No wonder no one had heard of them before Gretzky went over there. And imagine all that travelling! No wonder they haven't won a Cup yet. No wonder they were so poor for many years before the 99 era. Yeah, that's it! That's my excuse from now on. The Kings haven't won a Cup because of their far too demanding travel schedule! It's true! Same goes for Vancouver... :P

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

According to the map, I'd re-configure the divisions like this, except it would screw up some of the rivalries: tor-ott, col-edm....

Anahiem

Colorado

Los Angeles

Phoenix

San Jose

Calgary

Chicago

Edmonton

Minnesota

Vancouver

Columbus

Dallas

Detroit

St. Louis

Toronto

Atlanta

Carolina

Florida

Nashville

Tampa Bay

Buffalo

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

Washington

Boston

Montreal

N.Y Islanders

N.Y Rangers

Ottawa

Buffalo

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

Washington

Boston

Montreal

N.Y Islanders

N.Y Rangers

Ottawa

Huh..... The Devils and Rangers play almosst literally right next to each other. The arenas are about 5 miles apart, so having the Devils and Rangers in different divisions makes no sense from a rivalry and geographical standpoint. On the map the Devils aren't in the same spot because the would be overlapping the Rangers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived