heavybass

Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 100 - The Army Black Knights))

6 minutes ago, Balu the Bare said:

So I should have researched a bit. It's not gender specific, so here you go.

mens BB

women's bb

Soccer

I looked upon this pattern further, it's the Myaamia Heritage logo that symbolises the Miami tribe with the university, I think I may be able to do something.

I have a new team to post today but before we go ahead....

Got to finally sort out the Redhawks so...

ACtC-3fSWjAo7WU2uaNEfgqKZkHabSvHtXDX9mIE

ACtC-3enlTUFn9z01kErplLMWzGpe6mtCChfqurt

Hopefully that should be that... which now moves us to the main event today, this was the 2nd longest independent team in college football and this lasted until 2014 where they accepted an offer from the American to play football there....

Now they have better opponents in spite of destroying tradition... these brave men are known as the...

NAVY MIDSHIPMEN

ACtC-3c5UViXUzyZiyEPBuIvnE0gis7w0J6qIb4Y

ACtC-3fAQXDVLFpLgdBrAWbsuMB3OBHUiPUxwIKS

These are used against their conference rivals and non-associated games where they are used... but their alt is special because they use it for two special games.... they use this against their long term rivals... The Air Force and their sworn enemies, the Army.

ACtC-3davyOkpZeiXNkdH80Pk6kCuVBQt_AUY83r

This beautiful Alt is used regardless if it's home or road against the Falcons and the Black Knights

And finally we have reached 100 teams... time to unleash the Black Knight!

NO NOT THAT ONE!

The Knights of West Point aka...

ARMY BLACK KNIGHTS
ACtC-3ea3KIXE30Li0CsLb1L9OOQ7i6lUbjDTIXX

ACtC-3dJkGu9GP_vg6ZHRyxKPdf_M9jrALzX3djE

These two are the set that the Army uses against their regular opponents... however when they play the Air Force and their most fierce rival the Navy.... they have two special sets.

ACtC-3dGmNvLm5uxSjgk7ZVi12RTQKuOE0MoNTwE

The one on the left is used against the Air Force whilst the one on the right is used against the Navy.... since Navy is usually the last game on the college calender, I don't normally have the passion or the time to create a Army/Navy series but pairing the Army's Black against the Navy's White seems to be a good start.