Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 145 - The Kings of Nothing)) THREAD COMPLETE!

heavybass

Worry no more friends because i've rested from Chrimbo and I'm back... and let's start the next power 5 batch with a team that has the monkier of being Clemson's :censored: in recent times... however this is a school that strives to be the absolute best when it comes to football and had the longest bowl streak until the team decided to go home early....

I'm talking about the Hokies of...

VIRGINIA TECH

ACtC-3ejml25o_y3HzrFRV0MlKxEFol5xi6DgLee

ACtC-3fkod5u1FI-WI2x2a6E2do6h7BOwJ582zJv

ACtC-3f3ui7tGTtHqZ6YcxRXOJIUdCzdhOKhAMWk
The school is mostly Chicago Maroon ((which is an actual team in Division 3)) and Burnt Orange... and that is what make the Hokies stand out, that and they play Enter Sandman at home as their tradition going 20 years strong.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up in the ACC is not only the first of the Carolina teams... but also the first one presented in the elusive Jumpman logo of Air Jordan... what fitting way to use the first Jumpman than why Michael Jordan's alta meter itself... a school whose Basketball is more well known but it's football is no slouch either...

PREPARE FOR THE HOT STICKY FURY OF THE...

NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS
ACtC-3fyn7ZoFyPYspfTOxD7_jkTQAfn4azFUnwH

ACtC-3fCotFUno6HDQb8-3_Dc-Ku7em4CGb8OxTM

ACtC-3f-XkBFZhthL26qPdyl_Z9zsuzNeVVLvnWt

Right before anyone asks...
I CAN'T DRAW ARGYLES!!!

With that being said, The Tar Heels are not Metallic Silver nor are they Special Black... it's Carolina Blue, Navy and White all the way.

And now we end the year off with 69!

*nice*

The 69th team that is now available for you all to look at, for as we speak... I have made references to teams looking like NFL... such as Browns, Raiders etc but there is one team that has been doing this since 1978.... and that is to look like the Pittsburgh Steelers but in the college world... they are known as the...

IOWA HAWKEYES

ACtC-3f-FxlmP8qM_nuV9X31iKPsG8muHquFYbeo

ACtC-3e6iKYw0pVFTHHKaBqRLY-xvklu5TP8NwnY

ACtC-3cgyK0nNCoBf-MxAaxsCrKRlEFz5Ff--8Ar

This set is inspired by the current Alts and I figured the Hawkeyes will eventually move on from the Steelers look but retain the Steelers color of Black and Gold.... but then there are those that are not going to like what I did but don't worry naysayers I have you covered too!

ACtC-3dZ9MjgRKrPYUNPXd8yb8xt39kyhhV7ZKhy

ACtC-3cekPdCJoYCTl7z_V_qqFBNmIaLyw5-LWaX

14 hours ago, heavybass said:

And now we end the year off with 69!

*nice*

The 69th team that is now available for you all to look at, for as we speak... I have made references to teams looking like NFL... such as Browns, Raiders etc but there is one team that has been doing this since 1978.... and that is to look like the Pittsburgh Steelers but in the college world... they are known as the...

IOWA HAWKEYES

ACtC-3f-FxlmP8qM_nuV9X31iKPsG8muHquFYbeo

ACtC-3e6iKYw0pVFTHHKaBqRLY-xvklu5TP8NwnY

ACtC-3cgyK0nNCoBf-MxAaxsCrKRlEFz5Ff--8Ar

This set is inspired by the current Alts and I figured the Hawkeyes will eventually move on from the Steelers look but retain the Steelers color of Black and Gold.... but then there are those that are not going to like what I did but don't worry naysayers I have you covered too!

ACtC-3dZ9MjgRKrPYUNPXd8yb8xt39kyhhV7ZKhy

ACtC-3cekPdCJoYCTl7z_V_qqFBNmIaLyw5-LWaX

Its alright, but I fell like there's a way to have the jerseys more than just two colors. Maybe like different colored spikes  on the collar? Maybe add a number outline? I would like to see what your thoughts are, if you feel like editing them

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

7 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

Its alright, but I fell like there's a way to have the jerseys more than just two colors. Maybe like different colored spikes  on the collar? Maybe add a number outline? I would like to see what your thoughts are, if you feel like editing them

Since it's a New Year... I figured might as well

ACtC-3eNKzSoC13AUOuUX2nu8XTWMOQqHRuO3Kvv

ACtC-3e93Lvd_U7gUJKDIfQspO_RkOlyvFgg1kSY

ACtC-3ej4ugNJPWaQMD086CLa6vLPJ-RuIfL7U-p

Moving onto the Big 12 and in this colorful division... lies a dark part where roaming Cowboys roam the plains of Oklahoma... it's time to unveil the other Oklahoma team, the blackhats of...

OKLAHOMA STATE
ACtC-3cDRvlmSN1sKCfihEXqMnBvFuN0i2Retmwe

ACtC-3e8Ey1BbGBgmj1ahNB9KUuN-t4TKXf1nDsk

ACtC-3cOnViHNP4IKkkg9AQOFtUpQpiPM5w9bGG5

The Silver is suppose to be shiny in dark colors whilst Slate Grey is used for their white.... the Slate Grey in the White and the Silver in the Orange is representing their travel talents whilst the Black of their home represent their true dark selves.

Congrats though to Oklahoma State for winning their recent bowl game against Miami... their 7th in the last 10 years.

Next up.... we going to California for one of the Pac 12 teams and this team's reputation stems from an infamous game involving Stanford.... they recently went with Under Armor to produce a simple but effective uniform.

I like this idea.

Presenting.... with a few tweaks.

CAL GOLDEN BEARS

ACtC-3dC2A5KL2XYIBKaFBpzv-Ha0efBM062ufsF

ACtC-3f5uibX6x8kD5BiuSkmGXnFS0r060mbbWAt

ACtC-3dZUKIXo8m-KevQf50JHwjM53CFxERffs0t

Cal gets everything... including the special Joe Roth uniform.

Back to the Big 10... and immediately the whole Fight to Row mantra is just Western Michigan bollocks... so I'm chucking that out as I intend to fix...

MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS

ACtC-3f-8nHqrQXRo6_n4eHsZtnM9HtAE75K0xfV

ACtC-3eKhkJL4AY8MZ6ZXsaSUx4Ri8_uMmjjhqFo

ACtC-3eFPlexkiD9L5RclozKxToeRw9CRoxgfmEA

ACtC-3eCHz3xkNl2Px-dYmtlUURZNapukDAtfEA4

Now we come to a team that is very unique in Maroon and Gold that it feels that they are a good team... that plays in a very tough division but for the Gophers, they look the part and then they rock the gold in many ways.

I figured i give them old school Washington helmet stripes since it suits them to a tee.... rather than that oar design, as mentioned before... it's Western Michigan Propaganda bollocks.

The Alts are Maroon and Gold without the White and a special Harvest Gold to go with the Maroon... no black obviously, you don't need it.

There needs to be a lot more gold on the home and road jerseys, and less white. They are the GOLDEN gophers after all. The pants could use some stripes to match the helmet and sleeves as well. 

And why is the alternate jersey harvest gold? 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

7 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

There needs to be a lot more gold on the home and road jerseys, and less white. They are the GOLDEN gophers after all. The pants could use some stripes to match the helmet and sleeves as well. 

ACtC-3f5E6PhY-DKiC5EbfEpakT0BjFg51TZCtJM

ACtC-3fFabxQoD0w3AdE4R8watD9BAekbQ7O1eyY

7 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

And why is the alternate jersey harvest gold? 

One of the alt jerseys is Harvest Gold and mostly because of the midwest.

Well yellow numbers on a white jersey will be nearly invisible without a maroon outline... But the stripes look good. I would add a little maroon to the white jerseys stripes as well. I do like how the stripes stop for the hip logo! 

15 hours ago, heavybass said:

One of the alt jerseys is Harvest Gold and mostly because of the midwest.

And what are you saying here? That the Midwest is all farming and stuff? I mean Minnesota has different regions around the state, only some are farming. And the U is in downtown Minneapolis. Far from anything to do with harvests...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

1 hour ago, chcarlson23 said:

And what are you saying here? That the Midwest is all farming and stuff? I mean Minnesota has different regions around the state, only some are farming. And the U is in downtown Minneapolis. Far from anything to do with harvests...

I tried to find the shiny gold that they have for their alt helmets.... the one that sparkles on sunny days

Back to the SEC where another team suffers from being bitchslapped by the lords of darkness themselves, Alabama.

We're going to South Carolina... as we now visit:

THE GAMECOCKS.

ACtC-3fMDmasIUFquHL2cHgcXnm6jdco10diPjBN

ACtC-3d9Z42P5xiiqUSkkyGBKeOj3QRQvK9bWI-I

ACtC-3dWXp2eCTVUGbZUe9a_zcW7aWLeQCRbGZb5

The Gamecocks use Black, White and Garnet although it looks like a deep bloodied red and that is how they stand out... a terrible team in the SEC football but good elsewhere.

Heck Crimson Tide are dominant in one sport but in another, they are likely to be laughing stocks of another.

On 1/11/2021 at 11:43 AM, heavybass said:

Whipped this real quick because I had time today.... back to the Big 10 and we go to the Windy City.

ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI

ACtC-3cPcmCYyVOJ-qzjXUlbG6Z5VY3bQb6vaGRa

ACtC-3dahXMH66ZaYtktrmVAWiytQiFqlPMoq3tw

ACtC-3chpPtJ3zVMRMPoZyovY5kmDwMkD7f_tihS

The mismatching stripes on the jersey and pants bug me, but otherwise this is a pretty solid set

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

6 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

The mismatching stripes on the jersey and pants bug me, but otherwise this is a pretty solid set

IRL Illini are all mono, there's a problem with that so that set plays against the monochrome.

3 hours ago, Arch2362 said:

I love the stripes on South Carolina (consistency is key) and the Illinois shield. Not sure about the circles around the Iowa helmet logo and the South Carolina red helmet logo, but still amazing job!!

The Red Helmet Logo is me trying to replicate what the Gamecocks actually have.... and for the Illinois Shield, they say don't use it as the main logo but the I on it's own is plain and boring and IRL set, it's all mono and boring.

Now let's go to the AAC where a team from Atlanta resides but doing terribly, I mean you are stuck in a state where the main football team is described as Choking hazards... the Yellowjackets were a founding member of the SEC but then got kicked out and moved to the AAC where they have stayed since....

Time to show off what I did for...

GEORGIA TECH

RdlMG_KEu32kZ6uBwD_lxv4_ig0sOOOSpKoMlbZC

DPTT8EXpMrwUh_viOcxxO7VGwsKB5rRgTsbl20qT

Primarily Home and Road has what the team has and that is triple colors which you need cause Georgia Tech ain't good lately.... the sleeves are inspired by the stripes of their namesakes so the Alts however is where I get to have some fun including a pair inspired by the mascot...

BEHOLD! SET 1

AOeDUWJ81JTvbz02KdWc8QTs5Jjg3LSocpag_OwH

BEHOLD! SET 2

da173oTPmZgTkFOhBuGzdoq3f0jiEOlWyaYur5Rn

And finally... BEHOLD! Set 3!

qCaOntwJIX2e34_g4j21yk1OMuB2cU7R0pjpSiPq

Archived