Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 145 - The Kings of Nothing)) THREAD COMPLETE!

heavybass

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now onto another Power 5 conference... The Big 10 and what better team to start off with...

THE WOLVERINES OF MICHIGAN

ACtC-3fyheoKxH2uNOaaOSf1KmiV5VdSnxq--E8Q

ACtC-3dWnm72UgL-38InjqtyYw9CqOnzkalM-K8O

ACtC-3fmK5IHKP5Y4tloolq-v6l8y4mT1br8yBRv

Your first three are the Home, Road and Alt... I figured I don't really change much at all since Maize and Navy are a staple of the Wolverines, however sometimes traditions need to be shaken up a bit so now I present to you.... the new Midnight Blue Alt.

ACtC-3eukKG-8mjUDMk_mO3z0bDmFTWls356FBKa

It's a shake up, But altering the Iconic "Winged Hellmet". Is not one I would do. (I fear the Wrath of the Football God's Strinkg down those who do not believe! Though Jim Harbaugh needs to go!)

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Traditions are like Eggs.... sometimes you need to scramble some to get a good result, unfortuately if some people are going to be anal about change... well they don't know what I got plan for the boringest look in football.

Here's the helmets in Midnight Blue.

ACtC-3cgASsau0xT4yvSZgMv6QLfpvC3yN3bRpmG

55 minutes ago, jaytavo305 said:

I like the Michigan set but I wish there was more connect between the home and away. Both of em look nice though 

Indeed they do, the Home set is largely the same and the away is what they use for road games, the connections are the M on the back collar and the maize pants.... I didn't want to put 2nd pant options because the Alt set is literally double white.

Might as well get on with the next upload... another Power 5 conference and this time it's the one in the South, the Big 12 and since we're in the South.... let's go with a team whose look remains timeless and classic, that got stolen by Alabama and Arkensas.... -_-.

HERE COME THE SOONERS
ACtC-3ekYEBsmn_eqwq0T9TbWAPyJqu_S-Kw1Gtr

ACtC-3eoK2B9K3UQAAkU0JDuA1h_2j9tihLT3izL

ACtC-3f-EkG-FFFMPKJMKRQgA-nYuDAgZpposWQg

ACtC-3d38tA4KuydKU5GimhgUO1S2WErscs-kPua

Oklahoma doesn't have Alts here, they have 2 Home sets and 2 Road sets... I got rid of the current alts because they're pointless so I did a Cream Home and I brought back the All Whites from 2009 as the 2nd Road.

And finally to conclude this segment of 8 teams of the Power 5... I figured I would do a team in the PAC-12 and figured that eventually I'm going to be dealing with Alabama West, I was in a pickle... until literally this team embraces a deeper red that stands out amongst the Oklahoma/Alabama/Arkansas/Mississipi State/Indiana battles of Crimson/Cardinal... this embraces the Sangria Red.

HERE WE GO WITH THE 'CARDINAL' OF STAMFORD.

ACtC-3dLzYGNT058ARJBflpdeU28SaocqpxRmI9v

ACtC-3dDWMiwHFStFoNRLX3qN_sWlKOFXvmBN55_

ACtC-3eW5dXzTiTOezk7aIuUVnH4GHZKNj8EQae7

With the deep Sangria Red, Stanford becomes reborn in this inspired from the Jim Plunkett designs with a modern twist... everything literally stays the same, the Home, the Road and the Alt are enhanced by Sangria Red.

The batch of 8 teams will be from the Group of 8 and I'm nearly done with the first one.

3 hours ago, heavybass said:

And finally to conclude this segment of 8 teams of the Power 5... I figured I would do a team in the PAC-12 and figured that eventually I'm going to be dealing with Alabama West, I was in a pickle... until literally this team embraces a deeper red that stands out amongst the Oklahoma/Alabama/Arkansas/Mississipi State/Indiana battles of Crimson/Cardinal... this embraces the Sangria Red.

HERE WE GO WITH THE 'CARDINAL' OF STAMFORD.

ACtC-3dLzYGNT058ARJBflpdeU28SaocqpxRmI9v

ACtC-3dDWMiwHFStFoNRLX3qN_sWlKOFXvmBN55_

ACtC-3eW5dXzTiTOezk7aIuUVnH4GHZKNj8EQae7

With the deep Sangria Red, Stanford becomes reborn in this inspired from the Jim Plunkett designs with a modern twist... everything literally stays the same, the Home, the Road and the Alt are enhanced by Sangria Red.

The batch of 8 teams will be from the Group of 8 and I'm nearly done with the first one.

I would say those numbers need some white outlines to keep consistency with the helmet logo and help improve their visibility

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Moving onto the next Group 5 conference... the MAC. Yes the MAC where teams suffer from a catalogue problem and I mean each team suffers.... but then I came across this team today and I figured this is a lovely shade of Blue and they use all blues, all whites and all blacks whilst they do make the look nice, however I feel that this team needs to break out some more and create an identity that is very unique and here is the end result.

IT'S THE BUFFALO.... BULLS?
ACtC-3fINX6kf9VdmwDwRNZiyRLOmS4n47NAB9Ii

ACtC-3dyGHplg4rB7wWvJuPFvZUHg05YlEFlaF4C

ACtC-3fcDvy7pTebCQKglR488B1kvTCdqjj0eHdb

I had my creative juices flowing with this one, basically a hodgepodge of really good concepts I've seen on here with my own touch... the helmet is a beautiful modern take on what a Bulls team should be like combined with what the Boston Breakers used to have and you got a home side of White/Blue/Blue with White Pants as a second, the road outfit is Blue/White/White with Blue pants as a second option.

The Black Alts return but with a new Sky Blue option to highlight this fact... I could even consider these Renegades if it was possible.

Archived