Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 145 - The Kings of Nothing)) THREAD COMPLETE!

heavybass

Now as mentioned before, there was the situation going on with the C-USA potentially being split in half with the Eastern Teams wanting to form their own conference, now this first scenario deals with how successful they are in bringing two teams from Georgia to help with travel... in Georgia there's two big teams and that are the Bulldogs and Georgia Tech... but we're heading to the Sun Conference to choose these two because politically they have the cards to either benefit the C-East or the Sun Belt.... first up:

GEORGIA SOUTHERN EAGLES

ACtC-3cifJPhZoGLgYSHQSLIdcIdBlzFeE7zJcwr

ACtC-3dQwTRSu8h4BuhT0VxatA3QRPIfBuDvCbtR

ACtC-3euIrAPSNmOIXu5kpPMbMrw2CzWJaE155IH

Summary: The Penn State of the South has a look that is half Penn State and half bastard Alabama but without the suck.... I only gave them gold trim and didn't really do much.

GEORGIA STATE PANTHERS

ACtC-3dSbV7K77XVkgbrlJzcS3mQ6LLmRGZdoDxh

ACtC-3dYyR0NmM-dsLbndLeAAy8fJd-nEeHtk9XZ

ACtC-3cK7J-294Gx697fxlcrq1j4vxmZG1g0mt-X

Summary: A concept that borrows from other concepts done for this site but arranged to give the design a unique look that is traditional but also modern too.... Red is used here because it's an important trim.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're starting off a 3 parter into filling the MAC today as I realise that the division is absolutely terrible when it comes to uniforms... at best this is probably the weakest divsion in the Group of 5 so let's begin with a team that is not very good at all when it comes to looks... it's either all red or all white so I figured let's give them Arizona Cardinals look... first up from Indiana...

BALL STATE CARDINALS

ACtC-3fQOu6TMDRI4JuB_VNMQBCEPFukLIf2fDPn

ACtC-3dJ06aPxb2dOdz0uIeikDzoj7czz4biDZ8D

ACtC-3cPfzDPGwZoEgAjBErgaUbc8sY5YfMX4NQh

Arizona Cardinals as I said but with more Black and a decent striping in the pants and sleeves.... Black Alt just for the sake of it.

Next up in the MAC.... is a team I was going to post third but what was going to be second is actually going ot be last.... anyway time for the Huskies!

NORTHERN ILLINOIS HUSKIES
ACtC-3cWSmvX_U8A6QD6uX-c6-I1H48pSi5T47d9

ACtC-3dttaa4Qqj2bLypRCa9xK8bsGy1VyXaMm1V

ACtC-3dRgvk7noikCM3qY_CgJsSCffWfwUBQlWev

Oh hey lookie here it's the Atlanta Falcons! Except that they aren't chokers and aren't as good either.... retained the Black/Red/White/Gray mentality throughout.

You probably might think that the last two were just ok...well thats because I was saving the last of these MAC teams for last, figured that this team needed an innovation in how they are designed... they have a theme of SPACE and they don't use it properly, heck it's in their color scheme! So now with that in mind.... time to Seattle Seahawk the :censored: out of the...

TOLEDO ROCKETS
ACtC-3c5kWJiOwwC-nSMWk55AMqHTYanzru8zMRm

ACtC-3c7kk2yxQgzRj8Mn-qY-V7ApSOUPvmi1XxL

ACtC-3flbRD2irhNb4rMMyhSKNlKcQENZvsklNSg

The secondary known as Space now becomes the primary of SPACE... Toledo Rockets decide to use Space and Gold in a way that Seahawks themselves onto the design board... the Road uniform is actually in fact a tribute to their retro.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK-gm8P0VpW_3iEe2Tx8h

As you can see here, I figured it's kind of a tribute to not only their past but also to the old school LA Rams, the Alt is their 'Midnight Blue' and Double Gold.... they wear Blue socks obviously.

I figured this was long overdue for an update... moving into the C-USA now, more importantly the Western Branch of said conference that is falling into pieces because Texas is the source of the problems.

Doesn't help that the first team is from Texas so with that in mind...

RICE OWLS

ACtC-3dULzVR4YHjDjlXltIjFaUsKBA_0anyLaJK

ACtC-3eo7px1_orG6p-bXD2xmg0cFf7dNW5hnbI-

Rice is a school that embraces two uniforms set, Home and Road.... and nothing else, this applies here as well, except for the helmet logo which is now the owl and not the English R.

Two uniforms, two colours, new logo, same football?

We're heading back to Texas today but we're going back to the Sun Belt.... for next up is a team that really doesn't have an identity, yes they have Bobcats but this team is just.... BLAND. Probably Adidas's fault but I figured I try and make them somewhat creative.... their colours are Bordeaux and Shadow whilst I could of done a French style but French Texas sounds weird and doesn't work... that being said.

TEXAS STATE

ACtC-3fKjgWxzUq9hHgw52PV4_2RxMqEdEYHD-_F

ACtC-3doGfrGmIXAQYZQ3d03StOo6kKc3sn4WUQU

ACtC-3erzEWD05wA9BqX_ragC1EB8N9kQaSR7pfe

Like I said, French Style would be something I had no idea how to impliment so I went with three colours and that's that.

Gonna stay in the American now for the next team.... superior owls of a different part, it's the ones from...

TEMPLE

Wt-WmFvNZmt64sZVVzfD6IHbnko9R18iQuf3bzL6

3I4MoesyLcKsqejsVXRkUjvcYM5ubHegZeP8NIoS

zdo49_GdBieCGiLYUS0h2oSlWUYQCN4fJ6upXQrz

From it's three simple colors of Cherry, White and Black... Temple really needed to stay out in Philly, so diamond motif on the pants and a hybrid of their 70's style on the shoulder... but it's the eyes on the back of the helmet that stands out and probably might be an issue for some people.... if Horton doesn't give a hoot then Temple give no :censored:s either.

And here is something I held back on because it is it's own thing... when you have a name like Mean Green, you assume it would be awesome right but unfortuately I have an issue with Black being the base colour...... you are the mean GREEN thus you need to be all green and nothing else but I actually didn't want to make it all green, so I decided to approach this as doing the Retros for the Jets and combine that with the retros for the Eagles so here is...

NORTH TEXAS
ACtC-3c0WJsgUbUysuf_7CD594UIt-LbijMaZYVp

ACtC-3ckQRX8VAZYvz3fbcfLmKA8svz3O50nA0bF

And here is something that @Htown1141 did, that I found inspiration for because it's something totally different....

ACtC-3dFn4Cn8CKeZScXZo4x4wtummPrt7PnNsGR

Let's move on now and go back into the Mountain West... for yes it is that time to go back to the fun league where a new triate rivalry will be established that consists of Boise State, the former FCS heavyweights the NDS Bison and now finally a team with a resurgence due to maintaining a name that stands for excellence and for winningness... eventually the school went through a total course and now desires winning and in order to do so, they must adapt themselves to a winning look and for this there was only one look that symbolises winning....

ST LOUIS RAMS... I mean...

COLORADO STATE RAMS

ACtC-3e8E3zuRWg9GL8DGmHGPZ-Yzoc-llFHjsuX

ACtC-3dl9e3cECFUONTMnw5qvNHaa5ZZ0hNvHYPa

ACtC-3cwPcrDsUMv5EyfdGH_WOJYUebh_BzalpxD

When I thought about Colorado State, I thought about how they close to the Rams image... and since they no longer use the St Louis look, I thought that was a perfect way to rebrand this hard working school into a worthy school that is good enough to not only win conferences but also bowl games... I retained the Aggies look and I also retained the Pride look.

Everything else is a tribute to the St Louis Rams.

And lastly the other Nevada team in the Mountain West... a team that shares the Allegant Stadium with the Raiders, but they would of taken the Raiders look if it wasn't for the fact that they had their own look.... whilst the Wolf Pack ended up looking like Raiders, the Rebels inherited the attitude of the Raiders....

BEHOLD!

UNLV REBELS

1DfsurS2XLzCNCt-TDikcbFiGw4gbJPQwDscNUXn

zm4hf6jfkrQaz0jbZXMQeIznzNH6JlHC08tTeMue

_Q3X4G3FP2Kt9g184TLKyvm7xtP_zZrx1VTx99m3

I know the logo is pretty much dislike BUT the Raiders attitude is screw you we do what we want anyway so :censored: what you think... so there's the excuse.

And now....

THE LIBERTY AS :censored: FLAMES!!!
ACtC-3dXfKU7fIWhfYBz77zXPSSwduqP8P_bLOOC

ACtC-3fYtGBb3cCZ31xnVXjkU2K0mKZGwwLgthxK

ACtC-3fBj1nGvLpVjyl9u_p4gybSNkQrH61OX4x3

The 3rd leading Independent team in the FBS has a American as :censored: look so naturally they get to participate in the obvious league.... if they aren't headhunted by the C-East then they'll be going into the...

AMERICAN

ACtC-3e9qbewG2418QK81E3QBBbZpGilXwZELHfM

Time to go  beyond the FBS and back into the FCS... now with North Dakota State and JMU already mentioned, I would of figured I add 4 more from there... as a sort of what if they decide to move up to FBS status.

And we begin with not only North Dakota State's eternal rival but also a team with big aspirations of their own...

THE SDSU JACKS

ACtC-3eeQgTxUeqwttRYtAAnNxIUoTAH7GpVvY3q

ACtC-3f2g1YS9da5IbHFgbncxRas3BH0ZsAK6BNj

ACtC-3coa60i_6otuVyjRy19DGfCZvbdWidWNfl4

South Dakota State's plan is to eventually take on consistant FBS opposition in due course in particular to the Big 10 and the Big 12 with currently they have a 1-9 record... but small steps lead to big journies and so for this team I put them....

IN THE MOUNTAIN WEST

ACtC-3e1fVxxFc_nhLokRRTnUFyOm-ApvW17U4Hi

As for why I maintained Blue, Yellow and White here and not use Black? Black doesn't help a team like South Dakota State... it helps others but unfortuately it doesn't help a colorful team like the Jackrabbits.

I've gone ahead and made an index where you can click on the bolded links and they'll take you to the team that has had the most recent of updates... the ones with ** are Indy teams being assigned in said division.

I may also be bringing in defunt teams that can be aligned with said conference.

Next up in the FCS representatives goes into another team from Iowa with big plans.... they have a good look and in recent times they adapted to a more darker look...

Here comes the Panthers of...

NORTHERN IOWA

GYElSpvR9gnJ-0suvWIZ3TMZqL12zDx8KnG07jQZ

7H9hXj4chggAUsKxLJpX9DGayZ25QyCRqJpaN4Ho

RSBakDiBY0gyfla7VClkFClRgK1TFNfGdbi7ECET

Had to think on this one where to place the Panthers should they decide to take the FBS pool.... luckily their wrestling team has given me the answers, I'll be placing them in the...

MAC
Dj_msdC4vbXE6zyqrT9bEMsS0osu-JF1fXqDnOXI

Then again I had a thought of what to do with North Dakota and South Dakota since technically the Mountain West would be stretching too far.... So I decided to design what they would look like in MAC badges?

F188ClVoQzcsIG-3jCFq3yqXka8vMllbbGkLtc1o

ACtC-3cob0RCiX_NqxXugOKNPm-K9l7vP03afGZP

And now the last two FCS teams of the batch... both teams that are members of the Big Sky Conference and are in proximity of the Mountain West... one team is not too far from two-three teams in said Mountain..

FIRST OF ALL WE HAVE...

WEBER STATE
ACtC-3coX4B8jACqhbTVWIVLraO2JfO_9WsP3mI-

ACtC-3d3tHNn77sXXdEo6mpqV0aI3uxyhCm387zr

ACtC-3eshPvOLFcHFo82MD2JoIa7svcuRhEZf54-
Retaining the Weber Black is keen to the Alt because it's listed on their website... no seriously, it is and it proves that I can make better templates if I can... the other team is luckily more traditional and more likely to rip off the New England Patriots it's....

MONTANA STATE

ACtC-3dii1O1J_NNRKqhEBogU1IZVrzitZOHKcLZ

ACtC-3c2woFXbiEXd7zC-h690lLfBK1fS902Aljf

ACtC-3cHnVL7sioLMP0ZX0w3Vn48QORf0ItLn-EL
The Alt is actually a reference to @edjb93's FCS concept page as I am thinking about doing the task of doing the FCS as well... and if I feel really confident, the third division of college football.

Also here are the Mountain West pants for both teams:

ACtC-3eU_wU_Tyw7A9wdtYfTo2PZGgDqVWrQkYzb

ACtC-3dI3GfA60CqvaTDYh5dem7W_uqiUfnLS7nd

Alright I think it's time to go back to the Power 5... the next batch of updates planned are going to be large and will take a majority of the major teams not covered yet.

So which of the following teams do you want me to do first:

North Carolina Tarheels
Iowa Hawkeyes

Virginia Tech Hokies
Oklahoma State Cowboys
Cal Bears

6 hours ago, heavybass said:

Alright I think it's time to go back to the Power 5... the next batch of updates planned are going to be large and will take a majority of the major teams not covered yet.

So which of the following teams do you want me to do first:

North Carolina Tarheels
Iowa Hawkeyes

Virginia Tech Hokies
Oklahoma State Cowboys
Cal Bears

I'd like to see what you have in mind for Virginia Tech

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

Archived