Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 145 - The Kings of Nothing)) THREAD COMPLETE!

heavybass

Speaking of a perfect look for a college team... one exists in the MAC or it should really...

EAST MICHIGAN EAGLES
AM-JKLW5VkPpL6Ltkn-fmbKDO0o6KGTfM8AgIyKA

AM-JKLUM5uInnVGDHulaBbyDD1OXFHbi5GrIWmDi

AM-JKLVcAlGaulzNvxDjiNJ29eA9pW-jMUpNfLWu

If the Eagles of Philadelphia can't decide whether to retain their classic Cunningham looks then I figure East Michigan can benefit from this classic look.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 133 - West Michigan Broncos))
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The long road of starting this has finally lead to this point.... after 1-2 years of beginning this thread, I can finally announce that we have completed a division for the first time.

THE MAC IS DONE....

HERE ARE THE BRONCOS OF WEST MICHIGAN
AM-JKLVh1D7jwHiXDsD8IIOeehHl0PcAiPx91aEJ

AM-JKLVSiip6RwzBG6R7srLzKFYkXVD4ZmhDcbD6
AM-JKLXGL-LK2nvNI0941y6M1SFOEUVt-WoYLe0P

West Michigan's new rebrand and simplifying only offers one opinion.... it's bad whilst they tried to reduce the amount of colors used, you have a color scheme that is similar to Montana AND you wasted about $672k in this design.

So making the best with what is offered... I tried to guess with what they would eventually look like ((previous gold was actually better))

• 2 weeks later...
  • heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 134 - USF Bulls))

Next up is the in-form team of the Group 5... a side that died briefly due to shenanigans from supporters in Alabama that wanted to galvanize the Crimson Tide at the expense of this team but now they are the best side to be considered for AAC expansion...

Say hello to the...

BLAZERS
AM-JKLXZLlGvUQGug-xhWTgww6Z00eYyHMLXFb98

AM-JKLWwQ3BR6aYx-on3JtZinAiTzUnd0d2RYiTk

AM-JKLWBLzE96UYKOizl6fBzbjknfl_ISscIMdeG

The best football team in the state of Alabama without question, has a unique look and has built a quality stadium this year to supplement the extra money they'll get from leaving the C-USA... they are AAC bound so I focus on that green and gold look to simplicity before introducing the alt which is know as.... The Dragon's Lair.

With C-USA complete, we are looking at a conference that is literally on it's death knells.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 135 - UAB Blazers))
  • heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 136 - San Jose State))

And now to conclude the Group of 5.... with the team that is red hot right now.

COASTAL CAROLINA
AM-JKLXLIpVKMTbv_L1NNsf3TMTz6shXJBnUtwrD

AM-JKLVEddtoy9Yu0H3erliELIb7r8Mws8fPgKN_

AM-JKLVOrLAfxsw1nZ7daurRBdbY7-zIf8QDV235

A team that only exists football wise within 5 years is literally one of the best looking sides right now outside BYU and Cincinnati... and their form from last year is still going as we speak.

So a look of Black, White and Teal and doing it WAY better than the Jacksonville Jaguars is what I went with... no bronze but that is because it wouldn't of worked with this look, B, W and T is the prefered look of this side and it shows.

With that, all the group 5 conferences are done and we move back to Power 5 to conclude.... and unfortuately for me, the eyes of Texas will be upon Austin and glare at them for being complete greedy :censored:s.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 137 - Coastal Carolina))

Final time into the Power 5 where the last remaining bastions of considerable heavyweights have been untouched and so we begin with a team that has been hoodwinked by Disney money, the team from Austin known as the Longhorns, that supports the monkier of Texas whose greedy uncaring traditional methods have destroyed the Big 12 and hookwinked Oklahoma into joining them into the SEC where they'll become whipping posts for the mid to lower SEC teams because honestly they'll be amongst the Vanderbilts and the Tennessees in the low end of the SEC.

Eh what do I know about football apart from :censored:ting on Austin, Texas?

TEXAS LONGHORNS

AM-JKLUwIhsq4u7H8XFhQQRkv3C53s4W84ZbE0IW

AM-JKLWVCZDTm4y36qlY45MBHs3z7YwG1zc1w9b8

AM-JKLVyGcxcfjNgwVlKruuXNnK2RCYZ0zmO0zx3

AM-JKLWCcNzdtTiZBiCAm3otjOGu4HYXNOjdUf1_

So tradition gets kicked to the curb, if you are a longhorn fan then you would be crying out for the team to finally embrace alternatives and not stick to the burnt orange/white home and double white road... luckily I broke this by adding burnt orange pants as an option giving them variety at home/road.

The Black alts return as a first option but the all burnt oranges are new with a lighter off white/orange giving differences that you wouldn't believe.

The only positives that I see the SEC moves for Texas/Oklahoma is that 1, it forces Alabama to go to the East block as well as Auburn but 2, is that the SEC will enforce PODS in order to make that division exciting...

But as long as the NCAA embraces the Crimson Tide koolaid... nothing changes in college football and then everything will turn to :censored:.... like Formula 1.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 139 - The Fighting Ducks of Oregon))

Now it's time to go straight to Nike's pet project in the College World.... Oregon.

Since 99 they have had HUNDREDS of different uniforms so this was going to be a challenge trying to do something different, so when I looked at the 98 uniforms... I had an idea.

MODERN RETROS

And with that I present what Nike considers....

OREGON MODERN 'RETROS'

AM-JKLVy97X6wF0_CGXUFu4hEi0vlwHA03XV5UhU

AM-JKLX1z4I83_Yb1FvKf2i-UIjfeUYUpTUnHcRe

AM-JKLWnmCBTYNDQR-irCxxbtQObB4rHSf3nrySB

AM-JKLVUYHVd90nK8o0pxpNss7thK1te2DHUhpfA

AM-JKLUFR1N8IanmKcSeuJDxa3e3icogFWHrKWeJ

The 1st is the home, the 2nd is the road, the 3rd is Chartruse with Classic Green, the 4th was Black w/ Chartruse and finally the 5th is a reverse of the home uniform and a sort of fauback to the 98 uniform.

Team #140.... the other team of Michigan....

THE SPARTANS
AM-JKLXp6bDsvww16-RMT2chtuZEFPGY7Lp1HVOu

AM-JKLV5__yA6KFU4jEcRh6CPZOT_Banvc4wAiKc

AM-JKLUJugRxbt-mA6MzJ61Q-igBxQWF0-F3IJVo

So Michigan State is basically built on their spartan green and white.... I didn't want to deviate from that but introduce their Alts as their Action Sparts and the Stormtroopers... the white helmets are in fact rotations with the home and the road just in case.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 140 - The Spartans of Michigan))

Worked on this one real fast but since we are now down to 4 teams left... I figure I get the last redesign out of the way.

Let's face it the Seminoles need a redesign as similarity they are the same as Boston College... minus the tribal patterns, but they are one of the most respected native teams left in the land because of the whole lets cancel cancer that's going on.

With this, I want to recreate the type of Seminole that won national championships, made the SEC quiver in their boots and made Alabama their :censored: on a regular occasion.

WHEN A TEAM GOES TO WAR

AM-JKLXqjZsEuk4gDfWteWAOAzWboic2k6MA2GwE

AM-JKLUV6jKs_Fl_Tj6UkMd8UAtJveo5ill5ezCf

AM-JKLUJ8GfP8f4WPg8-3h-h0HeikQsaQonsYBhW

With this, the ACC is now complete.... only the Big 10, PAC 12 and the SEC remains.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 141 - Hail to the Chiefs))

Preciously one year ago this week, I begun this long trek into the College World with the first concepts for Clemson and now we are at the final four, the last 4 teams left of the Power 5 and so we better begin and so the #4 seed is....

THE TROJANS OF LOS ANGELES

AM-JKLWAySL_emu0QKd6RFE3j_EYcVkF4uoqmIr_

AM-JKLXeJtWT_KqJjriAZ8PCDPRHvzdXFIYit5aN

And so it begins by essentially destroying what fans of USC consider sacred and that is adding monochromic pants for Home and Road... only way to break the ice here, everything else is the same... same Home, Same Road and now you would think that would be it but no I have a special Alt now to present.

Back when I started the 2nd edition of the NFL, I began with the Rams and in terms of Big City I used their 1949 look which was essentially a USC Trojan look, now I reckon it's time I do the same with a throwback... the Trojans honor the friendship with the Rams by not only using their late 60's/early 70's helmet but by also adopting the Rams late 60's early 70's uniform.

AM-JKLWBr_pPq0seMhhjjDKh8ED9jXnV1ghufGXA

Now that is what I call a throwback tribute.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 142 - The West Coast's Former Superpower))

White pants on the throwback I can excuse, I suppose, but the red and white pants for the normal home and road is absolute sacrilege. Between the two I prefer the white pants but neither should ever exist. Your other mistake was adding the name on back - the Trojans have never done that and I hope they never do.

the user formerly known as cdclt

• 3 weeks later...

Well I survived and made it through the supposed picky Trojans fans... jesus christ you guys.

ANYWAY its time to move into the SEC where a team plays its traditions and deserves its fair share of national championships and titles...

Unfortuately it's not Alabama, those glory chasing bastards with their NCAA backed nepotism will be dealt with eventually... but for now it's time for the UGAS..

OF GEORGIA BULLDOGS

AM-JKLUtlg8a13MR0S398C_GQrUdekTzlQsDcZLI

AM-JKLU0kTUvq6V7EkL7rw5Hx74Q6vLY6t10k7iV

AM-JKLWlXPT4UUUL5mhHyFU1V5PHv_2UeoO4jc3T

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 143 - Georgia's finest Bulldogs))

Penultimate team of the series... 1 more left to go and we will be finished with everything.

And now we move onto #2...

THE BUCKEYES
AM-JKLXQEIVHC0GKFCvcUgCppAkYwB0Bz_pOKtqQ

AM-JKLWgSyE8Wj2Ii_uua45-0aHm9UqkexnN7nMD

AM-JKLXi6shM7wGqFGgl3OXvMwR7sIUkq_jZdCH9

The Buckeyes operate on the whole Silver pants for everything motive... silver home, silver road and silver alt... blacks have no place here except for outline so what I did for pant options was all reds and all whites for championship playoff games, when they feel the need to be special since the playoff committee usually picks between this time, Clemson and Alabama.

Speaking of which: The last team that will be updated will be the Crimson Tide... and if you picked up on several hints throughout this thread, I am not the biggest fan... but I will uphold their ungathered tradition or take them away from that and put them in the new look hell that they deserve?

Archived