Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 145 - The Kings of Nothing)) THREAD COMPLETE!

heavybass

8 hours ago, Chawls said:

Some of your pictures aren’t showing up for me and I’m not sure why. Otherwise, I’d love to get some feedback.

Pretty sure I made all of my posts readable on Google.... actually I have an idea on that.

EDIT: If you clink on the Link next to the team then it'll take you to the folder that hosts them, some people may benefit from this

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 125th edition of this thread takes us back to Texas on Father's Day... and to a team that is so unique with two colours.

TEXAS A&M
ACtC-3fU5OhXlshe5tIleKPjKxFvYkvE0jOAy4zb

ACtC-3dC-ohYmVLnei6V-NO0gaErmRexfweWbNkA

ACtC-3eK8uLECXykrJdB_gphoCmUMffR8QLCuKVN

Maroon and White is A&M's speciality and I wanted them to move away from their Grey/Silver use... except for the IRL home and away that are their alts since it's universally been praised by the fanbase for essentially looking like the 98 throwbacks.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 125 - Texas A&M Aggies))
12 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

He means that the helmet logo shouldn’t have a bevel, like what you did on the throwback(?) uniforms. FWIW, I’m in agreement with him

Trying to not use silver is what I was aiming to do... fair enough, no bevels.

ACtC-3edek6hwHyqAsycjqDl2cffGtc3WrXFUMy9

ACtC-3d_78r4KYtl1UgxVIgZ5DC29m-r4VA0HXUe

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 126 - Auburn Tigers))
  • heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 127 - Horned Frogs of TCU))

Before we move on to the last of the Group 5 teams... we have to address the issue.

Hawaii was a Mountain West team but I made them Independent because it was criminal how they were paying fees... so that happened.

Now a 12th shaped hole needs to be filled and it has to be filled in eventually before I have an unbalanced division... the following consideration are teams that the Mountain West have faced in the past.

The first such proposed 12th side would be a reunion for....

CAL STATE FULLERTON TITANS
AM-JKLUaImVqM_BqJOhP2MhUL5_GIuoE4BAzbNdV

AM-JKLUWkZdMDGEuWoM0NpFjbjTLDJiYGMO9fV0h

AM-JKLXFxp_A9LuP1lgLbluOp8ot4uP_whrvY8cp

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 128 - CSFU Titans))

Next up in the proposed 12th team in the Mountain West division replacement for Hawaii.... is an old school original californian powerhouse that resides in Stockton....

PACIFIC TIGERS

AM-JKLUAq1fB07jQnENX9bFhQ-hZkhf5lbNqBNre

AM-JKLWKMj8J-VYrxZLE0nSuh1q44BCBw0ZV6M-U

AM-JKLXEz1ESRcln4O0P_IyXHHpF4Q__6bZMHQv-

The Pacific Tigers were originally one of the hard hitting all dominant Californian teams before their demise in 1995...so I bring back this 90's design modernisation with the current logo on the collar, also in the previous page I wanted the CSFU Titans to have a look that throws back to 80's Broncos so that's what I went.... no grey in either.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 129 - Pacific Tigers))
17 minutes ago, jbird669 said:

I am a big fan of both the Titans AND Pacific, but I'd love to see something on The Tigers helmet other than a word. Maybe just a P?

Originally I had considered doing the P... I'll see what I can do.

7 hours ago, jbird669 said:

I am a big fan of both the Titans AND Pacific, but I'd love to see something on The Tigers helmet other than a word. Maybe just a P?

Sometimes you have to not having writing on a helmet... in some cases a Giant P is all it needs.

AM-JKLU6A8O4zSnrqJESZWghDhrA054-Ixyedcnk

AM-JKLW2Xk2ieY8oKG2dvVM1YgPXRGQ8mOdV03Is

AM-JKLWV6moJI8sbb5uM5-vC6aReDtJ9FySm8SPV

Next up in the proposed 12th team in the Mountain West... is a team that is EVEN older than the previous two teams done, has a lot of importance to not only football but to American culture by itself (Civil Right Movement) and it's an excuse to return College Football to San Francisco because why not:

THE DONS ARE BACK IN TOWN

R59NsHcQObge49sB7U_t_uM5LFvIPCxEj28v7-dV

GguqO3P7t4XSRMDmYgTvBRD5FgIaaNrLer3rBgw2

nzaPLPIcjfMg8-gM1RpcE0iQFXGLGNIsHezpC47r

Changes to this from the Workshop post:

• The original helmet bothered me so I decided to make the USF all green lettering which works
  • The MW logo looked ugly if i added white to the set which got me thinking what can i do? So I decided to use the facemask grey as the base option and it works... oh believe me it works, mileage may vary
  • This would be the yellow and green team that the MW needed badly.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 130 - San Francisco Dons))
  • 2 weeks later...
  • heavybass changed the title to Heavy vs. The NCAA ((Part 131 - Old Dominion Monarchs))

The explaination for why I chose the style for the OD Monarchs is because of a new partnership between them.... and the London Monarchs that I introduce in my headcanon of the NFL.

London Monarchs use Virginia as their home for US games and this sparks a partnership just like it did between Memphis Tigers and SUPER BOWL WINNING Cincinnati Bengals

Archived