NBA Retro Remix (Suns Added)

eibram

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude! These are awesome! So many of these would make good alternates or city jerseys. I particularly like the cavs net ball jersey. 

IIRC you’re the guy who made the nba jersey database right? 

Excellent!

6 hours ago, Krz said:

Dude! These are awesome! So many of these would make good alternates or city jerseys. I particularly like the cavs net ball jersey. 

IIRC you’re the guy who made the nba jersey database right? 

Yup I am! And thanks for all the positive feedback from everyone.

I did the Heat here in two colorways:Heat-01

And here are the Hornets: (That's right. I didn't use black for the Buzz City Jersey)

Hornets-01.png

spacer.png

1 minute ago, eibram said:

And here are the Hornets: (That's right. I didn't use black for the Buzz City Jersey)

Hornets-01.png

great job

spacer.png

7 hours ago, eibram said:

Hornets-01.png

Hornets literally could've made either set on the top row their current uniforms and it would be miles better than what they recently dropped. 

On 10/4/2020 at 3:43 AM, eibram said:

Should I try the powder blue and black for these? Should I use the script fonts instead? Maybe a combination of both? How remixed can we get?

Clippers:

spacer.png

What if the bottom right jersey had orange numbers and trim?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 hours ago, eibram said:

Hornets-01.png

The Hornets look works really well with the Bobcats template honestly. I think the pinstripe version and the final Bobcats look both look better than the new look the Hornets rolled out just a couple months ago. Great work. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 9/30/2020 at 11:00 PM, eibram said:

I did some remixes of old jerseys with the modern teams' brand/colors along with the nike template. Would any of these make a good redesign?

Let's start with the Bucks: On the Bucks, i like all the uniforms on row 1 and uniform #4 on row 3.

spacer.png

Here's a more boring one with the Bulls:

Bulls-01.png

sms.gif

On 10/7/2020 at 10:12 PM, eibram said:

Hornets-01.png

It wouldn't be accurate, but how about adding/extending pinstripes to the shorts?

On 10/11/2020 at 1:22 AM, eibram said:

Jazz-01.png

I did my best to incorporate all colors. Let me know if you guys want to see some different combinations!

Can we see the City Series gradient jersey in gradients of their current color scheme? interested to see what you can do with the blues and greens with that template.

On 10/11/2020 at 12:22 AM, eibram said:

Jazz-01.png

I did my best to incorporate all colors. Let me know if you guys want to see some different combinations!

I'd love to see the pride stripe uniform in city edition colors! Great work by the way. 

On 10/7/2020 at 10:12 PM, eibram said:

I tried to send you a message on Tumblr regarding an addition to the database for the 1950 season.  Can you verify whether they've indeed worn a white home jersey with "Boston" in the front?

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1950-ed-leede-boston-celtics-press-13311225

Not a lot of changes for these Knicks Jerseys:

Knicks-01.png

Here are the Kings:

Kings-01.png

Later on I'll make a version using the Kings Script font just to change it up.

3 hours ago, sayahh said:

I tried to send you a message on Tumblr regarding an addition to the database for the 1950 season.  Can you verify whether they've indeed worn a white home jersey with "Boston" in the front?

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1950-ed-leede-boston-celtics-press-13311225

You can just DM me here if the tumblr message isn't pushing through. As for your question, it's been quite a while since I did the Celtics jerseys but so you know my process, I typically don't create jerseys unless I see them in game. Of course there are a few exemptions like when there are no other existing pictures of the jersey. But typically, in order to avoid doing pre-season jerseys or jersey concepts that didn't push through to the actual season, I have to find an in game photo/video of the jersey.

That being said, send me a DM if you do find them wearing that in a game and I'll try to see where I messed up in the timeline (It's also possible that they changed their wordmark mid-season). Hope that answers your question!

spacer.png

The white, yellow, and purple uniforms on the bottom right are the what could've been ones. I wished that the purple statement uniforms have the same style as the association and icon duds.

P.S.: I think you missed the white and blue versions of the Knicks' green uniforms.

First round of Remix Requests:

Requests-01.png

On 10/1/2020 at 10:58 PM, bcon_731 said:

Solid sets! I really like that top right bucks sets. Would you do a red or blue version of them? What do you think of the green bulls unis?

I wasn't sure exactly what you meant by this but my interpretation is in the first and second sets.

On 10/2/2020 at 12:05 PM, Conrad. said:

Agreed. Either of those would have been a better wordmark than they used on the Cream City unis.

I know this wasn't a request but I did it anyway.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:48 PM, WSU151 said:

What if the bottom right jersey had orange numbers and trim?

Took it an extra step and made a white version.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:59 PM, sayahh said:

It wouldn't be accurate, but how about adding/extending pinstripes to the shorts?

The first set certainly looks more interesting but the double pinstripes look too overboard.

On 10/12/2020 at 10:41 PM, bboy said:

Can we see the City Series gradient jersey in gradients of their current color scheme? interested to see what you can do with the blues and greens with that template.

Tried it, I think we've gone too far with the whole gradient thing.

On 10/12/2020 at 11:33 PM, mgfoxx said:

I'd love to see the pride stripe uniform in city edition colors! Great work by the way. 

Interesting challenge for this one. Hope you like it!

On 10/15/2020 at 5:08 PM, edjb93 said:

I think you missed the white and blue versions of the Knicks' green uniforms.

Honestly didn't think they were distinct enough but I added these in!

spacer.png

On 10/14/2020 at 11:28 PM, eibram said:

Lakers-01.png

Your NBA Champs. Bring on the hate for the white and black jerseys.

Thanks for creating a veritable cornucopia of Lakers jersey remixes!  Would've been even more awesome if they all had the number 17 on them celebrating their 17th title!

Made a few tweaks myself instead of troubling you to do them.  Can you find the differences?

spacer.png

Archived