College Basketball 2020-2021

21 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

Is there a throwback loophole that allows for a slanted wordmark?

Not that I know of, but you can apply for a waiver. It’s entirely possible that’s what happened here. I was just busting chops.

All in all, I like this uniform quite a bit, save for a couple details in the wordmark. Collaboration between players and designers isn’t always easy, but this is really nice work.

Gonzaga Bulldogs Unveil 1999 Fauxback Uniforms

December 22, 2020 - 00:00 AM

The Gonzaga men’s basketball team unveiled a fauxback uniform ahead of Monday night’s game against Northwestern State (9 p.m. ET on ROOT Sports) that pays homage to the program’s first NCAA Tournament win and trip to the Elite Eight in 1999. The uniforms, which we first uncovered back in October,

Read More...

On 12/22/2020 at 10:41 PM, MGoBlue98 said:

Michigan State really snuck these under the radar. They busted out black unis against Northwestern (and lost). https://www.freep.com/picture-gallery/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2020/12/21/michigan-state-basketball-northwestern-spartans-wildcats-evanston/3986262001/

Got the “only thing you can see are the numbers” drip!!! 🔥🔥🔥

How much you wanna bet Nike’s initial design for this also had illegible numbers?

• 2 weeks later...