SportsLogos.Net News

College Basketball 2020-2021

I mean, I guess? Those colors look faded as hell, hopefully it's just the lighting of that clip.

It's adidas but look like a cheap counterfeit. I hope it is because of light and not poor quality (it has regular mesh over rev30).

FAU could actually go with those colors full-time.  It's not much different than what they currently have, yet it's still unique.

Arizona at ASU yesterday had Arizona wearing white and ASU wearing maroon.

Ohio State Buckeyes Unveil Anthracite Alternate Uniform

January 23, 2021 - 02:33 AM

The Ohio State men’s basketball team will wear anthracite alternate uniforms during Saturday’s game at Wisconsin (4 p.m. ET on CBS). The uniforms, which aren’t black but rather a dark gray, follow the same template as the new white home and scarlet road sets the Buckeyes unveiled back in October.

Read More...

What is this new anthracite color? I've never seen it before. 

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

What is this new anthracite color? I've never seen it before. 

Dark grey, but if you put it in some lighting types it appears to be black. Nike has used it for years. 

3 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Dark grey, but if you put it in some lighting types it appears to be black. Nike has used it for years. 

You missed the sarcasm :) 

Ole Miss Rebels To Wear 2000-01 Throwback Uniforms

January 23, 2021 - 19:40 PM

The Ole Miss men’s basketball program will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their run to the NCAA Sweet 16 in 2001 by wearing throwback uniforms during Saturday’s game against Texas A&M (3:30 p.m ET on SEC Network). Led by All-American forward Raheim Lockhart and SEC Coach of the Year Rod

Read More...

Those are pretty solid. 

Add Ole Miss to the ever growing list of teams wearing the arc-serifed font that Kansas SHOULD be wearing. #TrajanSucks 

On 1/23/2021 at 2:45 PM, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Ole Miss Rebels To Wear 2000-01 Throwback Uniforms

January 23, 2021 - 19:40 PM

The Ole Miss men’s basketball program will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their run to the NCAA Sweet 16 in 2001 by wearing throwback uniforms during Saturday’s game against Texas A&M (3:30 p.m ET on SEC Network). Led by All-American forward Raheim Lockhart and SEC Coach of the Year Rod

Read More...

I'm a sucker for candy cane stripes. 

Ohio State Buckeyes Unveil Home Version Of 1980 Throwback Uniforms

February 13, 2021 - 00:34 AM

The Ohio State men’s basketball program will wear the home version of its 1980s throwback uniform, which we first reported back in October, during Saturday’s game against Indiana (12 p.m. ET on ESPN). The white uniforms prominently display a script “Buckeyes” across the chest a classic striping pattern around the

Read More...