College Basketball 2020-2021

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/13/2021 at 11:01 AM, Webfooter said:

Oregon is breaking out new black and gray uniforms against Arizona today.  Not the biggest fan.

My power was out pretty much all day yesterday, so I didn’t get a chance to watch the game and only saw these pics of the uniform and the highlights late last night. Based on these pictures and the highlights that I saw, I’m not a huge fan either. I’m fine with the gray base color and the “Mighty Oregon” wordmark, but it really needs some apple green and/or yellow instead of just gray and black. I do like the subtle tree design on the shorts, though, but wish it was a bit more noticeable. Reminds me of how there is supposed to be a second green uniform unveiled at some point that has the same tall firs design on the shorts:

spacer.png

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 2/13/2021 at 1:01 PM, Webfooter said:

Oregon is breaking out new black and gray uniforms against Arizona today.  Not the biggest fan.

Reminds me of the Lewis and Clark football unis from 2016. It’s ok, just not Oregon.

Ah, the mighty silver and black of Oregon.

(I get it might be a BLM thing, but just make it black then)

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

2 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Ah, the mighty silver and black of Oregon.

(I get it might be a BLM thing, but just make it black then)

It’s not a BLM thing, they’re wearing that patch on all of their uniforms this year. It’s just an alternate uniform with their new set.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Reminds me of the Lewis and Clark football unis from 2016. It’s ok, just not Oregon.

Don't forget Oregon has an affinity for wolf grey this year. The football team debuted a wolf grey alternate with nightmare green accents. In some pictures the black on the hoops uni looked like it was nightmare green but in some it looks black.

https://twitter.com/UW_MBB/status/1362528899964440578?s=19

Reverse retro coming to college basketball now.

I don't see this as reverse retro... More like BFBS retro

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

6 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Miami going back to the Tim James era is cool...always liked those...but I think these shorts are incorrect. 

If Miami can use that "Miami" word mark, i would like to see Mizzou do something similar but as a updated retro.

sms.gif

Archived