SportsLogos.Net News

College Basketball 2020-2021

On 2/20/2021 at 1:07 PM, dannykraft said:

Sun_Devils_Reverse_Retro_Jersey_Black_GMHurricanes_Reverse_Retro_Jersey_Orange_GBulldogs_Reverse_Retro_Jersey_Grey_GM037

idk if these have already been reported but 3 more reverse retros on sale at adidas. 

Texas A&M women's team wore some reverse retros yesterday

1 hour ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Texas A&M women's team wore some reverse retros yesterday

Pretty sure those are just alts

On 2/20/2021 at 3:39 PM, WSU151 said:

Miami going back to the Tim James era is cool...always liked those...but I think these shorts are incorrect. 

Even though the word mark seems to be lower on the chest then it should be, those uniforms are SO much better than anything Miami was worn with Adidas.

2 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

They are alts with a retro logo then

Yeah far as I can tell, all the unis in this thread being called 'reverse retros' are actually just alts with retro wordmarks.

An old logo/wordmark does not a reverse retro make. 

3 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

They are alts with a retro logo then

Ahhhhh I didn't notice that they were using a retro logo. The MBB team has the same style uniform with the current logo, thought they were the same. 

2 hours ago, jdukie said:

Even though the word mark seems to be lower on the chest then it should be, those uniforms are SO much better than anything Miami was worn with Adidas.

I think a couple of their last sets have been good. I think next season adidas will make some true reverse retros. 

The Ducks are finally debuting their alternate green uniforms tonight at USC:

The Tall Firs design on the shorts is much subtler than on the product photo for the shorts:

spacer.png

Seeing how subtle the tree design actually is, I kinda wish it was on all of their sets this year. In any case, I’m excited to see these in action and I’m glad that they do have a green uniform with the standard “Oregon” wordmark on them.