Ottawa Senators 20-21 uni set

prrams95

Due to my slow progress on this project, the draft kind of made this post a moot point. I wanted to draw up a concept on what I thought the new Sens unis would look like based on the leaked jersey designs we had. Since It took me too long, the Sens actually officially unveiled the Home and Away set just prior to the 1st round yesterday. But figured since I'm also including an Alternate Uni concept that I should just post it away. I seem to have hit on my predictions for the home and away set, I just had to adjust the collar after the unveiling last night. The adidas collar can be a sh** show for some teams but I'm happy the sens went for the color collar instead of the way some teams collars look. IE Pens, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs. The Alt concept is kind of based off of the new Vegas Golden Knights alt, I just took the colors and flipped them so that Red is the primary color. I think the Sens look really good in Red. I wish they would have taken the retro set and built off of it instead of just going with a carbon copy of the originals from the 90s, that way they could have honored their previous look but make something all their own. But anyway, Please let me know what you think!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

pittsburghbanner.jpg

9 hours ago, clonewars2008 said:

I dig the red but maybe with white stripes? Also the white should have been that all along. 

I second this. 

Would also include white stripes in the black. 

The red is a really nice look and makes a great alternate with this setup.

18 hours ago, clonewars2008 said:

I dig the red but maybe with white stripes? Also the white should have been that all along. 

I was actually thinking about adding white, but it made it not look like a different jersey template and not just a color flip like I wanted. But i'm happy to see someone else thinks there should be some white.

pittsburghbanner.jpg

Archived