Sign in to follow this  
kiwi_canadian

Hockey Canada Heritage Jersey

Recommended Posts

Make me a white version and wear them full time. I love it. It has a simple and classic look to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black has always felt unnecessary on a Canadian sports uniforms. Hopefully they have red pants/helmets/gloves to go with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate it.  I like the idea of a simple white and red jersey, but I hate how barren the sleeves are.  If the sleeves were more like the last World Cup of Hockey jersey, where the leaf extends higher up, I would like it a lot more.  

 

I really hate what Nike has been doing with the international jerseys since 2004, with the weird vertical striping, eliminating the hem stripes, and the last Olympics with the dumb pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 11:45 PM, M4One said:

I really hate what Nike has been doing with the international jerseys since 2004, with the weird vertical striping, eliminating the hem stripes, and the last Olympics with the dumb pattern.


But this one has none of those things, and yet you still hate it. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:


But this one has none of those things, and yet you still hate it. 😂

 

Did you even read the first part that I wrote?  Guess not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 2:15 AM, kiwi_canadian said:

hockey-canada-heritage-jersey.jpg

 

Heritage Jersey

 

Not sure if it will be a 4th jersey or replace their current black alternate jersey. It will be worn by the world junior team, the womens and mens teams as well as the para hockey team.

Certainly an improvement over the one they wore last Olympics. Turn it into a full set and I'll buy it in an instant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm that jersey is okay... I wonder if there a vector version of that logo crest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NorthStar74 said:

Hmm that jersey is okay... I wonder if there a vector version of that logo crest?

 

That has to be the EASIEST logo to recreate in Illustrator if you need a vector...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

 

That has to be the EASIEST logo to recreate in Illustrator if you need a vector...

 

Ah ok.. but if I dont have Illustrator then hmm what other program would be useful for that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NorthStar74 said:

 

Ah ok.. but if I dont have Illustrator then hmm what other program would be useful for that? 

 

GIMP is a free alternative that supports vector shapes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a fan of text like that on a hockey jersey--but overall I like the look.

Just doesn't need the "CANADA" on it.

the rest says "Canada"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 2:45 AM, M4One said:

I hate it.  I like the idea of a simple white and red jersey, but I hate how barren the sleeves are.  If the sleeves were more like the last World Cup of Hockey jersey, where the leaf extends higher up, I would like it a lot more.  

 

I really hate what Nike has been doing with the international jerseys since 2004, with the weird vertical striping, eliminating the hem stripes, and the last Olympics with the dumb pattern.

 

Also, if the leaf extended higher up there would be less of it covered by hockey gloves.  Must be the retail 'tail' wagging the on ice 'dog' for that design decision. I'll give them a "they could have done worse" as my rating of them - overall it is nothing special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Nike seems to have a problem with stripes being far enough up the sleeves. The Golden Gophers have had Nike as the jersey manufacturer, and the style from about 06’ to 18’ was a great look but the only problem was the creeping down of the sleeve stripes. By the end, they were basically hidden by the players gloves. They definitely started out way too high And slowly crept down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe someone knows this font numbers that is used on this Heritage Jersey Team Canada?
And there is such an opportunity to see all the numbers of this jersey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this