From the US to the World (1984 Expansion unveilings)

neo_prankster

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the Maulers' branding was used in Pittsburgh in real life. And yes, Birmingham was home to the Stallions in the real USFL. However, I thought I'd change things up in this series. So I thought, since the steel industry was a big employer at one point in Birmingham's history, why not bring the Mauler brand down south?

Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado...

The Birmingham Maulers

HIICDZB.png

Yel2JjT.png

C&C Welcome.

For the Action I agree that the white helmet looks better but I think they'll eventually switch to purple when they modernize their unis in the "future".

For the Maulers I feel the mauler guy needs to look meaner. (different eyes and head shape?) Also how would a black home uni with orange number and stripes look?

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

All I say is if you're doing the Generals,I'm thinking olive green, and if you use the Sentinels, the Shane Falco colors are good (you don't have to copy them 100%). These are just suggestions of course.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

I'd personally go with a color scheme based around the New Jersey flag. I don't know if the Jets exist in this universe, but it seems too similar for my liking. Just for giggles how would the logo look positioned like the Michigan Wolverines or the Eagles? Probably like a crown of thorns, but it could work with some adjustments?

New Jersey State (USA) Flag Colors Color Scheme » Brown » SchemeColor.com

11 minutes ago, rorinator said:

I'd personally go with a color scheme based around the New Jersey flag. I don't know if the Jets exist in this universe, but it seems too similar for my liking. Just for giggles how would the logo look positioned like the Michigan Wolverines or the Eagles? Probably like a crown of thorns, but it could work with some adjustments?

New Jersey State (USA) Flag Colors Color Scheme » Brown » SchemeColor.com

Yeah, the Jets do exist, but that scheme is kinda crazy.

Archived