College Baseball, by oldschoolvikings, Duke, NC, and NC State added

oldschoolvikings

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michigan State - No complaints. All of them look good. 

OSU - The front numbers on the first two should probably be red. Not sure about the Buckeye Sunrise uniforms either. 

Penn State - No complaints here either. 

scUM - White and maize uniforms need navy front numbers. Something about the navy uniform feels softball-ish to me. Might be the white shoes

All in all, good start though, looking forward to the rest!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

The Gophers mustard jersey with gold pinstripes doesn’t work that well. A gold jersey with maroon pinstripes would be fantastic, and yes it should still be all yellow! The road jersey could also use some outlines on the numbers to balance it a little better.

This is a really well done series over all! Nice job!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

8 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

The Gophers mustard jersey with gold pinstripes doesn’t work that well. A gold jersey with maroon pinstripes would be fantastic, and yes it should still be all yellow! The road jersey could also use some outlines on the numbers to balance it a little better.

This is a really well done series over all! Nice job!

I disagree, but I think different color pinstripes would look better. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, chcarlson23 said:

The Gophers mustard jersey with gold pinstripes doesn’t work that well. A gold jersey with maroon pinstripes would be fantastic, and yes it should still be all yellow!

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

I disagree, but I think different color pinstripes would look better. 

That's been my thing recently... non-white or gray monochrome and weird color pinstripe combinations.  Just looking for something different, or new. Light pinstripes on a dark uniform, or pinstripes that are barely noticeably against the fabric.  But that's why we call them concepts right?

Archived