NBA Uniforms | Houston Rockets (1/22)

jb1322

I'm completely reworking the Oklahoma City set...here's a little preview. These may also change in the final result as it is still a work in progress.

New Primary Logo:

6LNUCGX.png

New Secondary Logo:

oUw2Fhk.png

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oklahoma City Thunder (V2 Edited)

The Thunder's new identity is primarily inspired by the 2018 city edition. The community edition is inspired by the Great Plains, with three wheat strands behind the wordmark. There are two oil derricks on the shorts. 

Association:                                   Icon:                                   Statement:                                 Showtime:                               Community:

p2vd74j.png

Portland Trail Blazers:

You may have noticed this with the TImberwolves set, but all my designs feature the full team name (Timberwolves instead of Wolves, Trail Blazers instead of BLAZERS, etc.). The icon jersey has a rose design on it which is inspired by the neon rose sign in Portland. The statement has a dark grey plaid design. The community edition is a retooled version of the Blazers 2020-2021 city edition. It molds the side stripe from that design into the classic Portland sash and alters the colors to make it more Portland based instead of looking like it is from a Thunder jersey. Additionally, it is turned a more Oregon themed green instead of a brown tree design. 

Association:                                   Icon:                                   Statement:                                 Showtime:                               Community:

No2qKgX.png

Just a quick update, progress is gonna be slowing down as I go back and refine all my designs. I've decided to expand on my concepts and each uni will be presented like this:

9khRpHM.png

Obviously, the Miami Heat is the first set I will be doing with this new template. I'm also going on vacation for a little bit so it might be a little bit before I post the next set. 

• jb1322 changed the title to NBA Rebrands | New Update Posted

I'm personally a big fan of "the Process" era uni's so the Association and Icon edition both draw from that, while the wordmark is drawn from the Spirit of 76 logo.  The Statement edition draws influence from the Phila uni which was red with a white top. The Showtime is inspired by the 2020 city edition. The Community edition is derived from the theme of "City of Brotherly Love". 

kARqXAN.png

4i89Mwv.png

I17SdFV.png

ZzThd6t.png

SQX64A1.png

xezD77C.png

• jb1322 changed the title to NBA Rebrands | UPDATE: Wizards
  • 2 weeks later...
  • jb1322 changed the title to NBA Rebrands | 12/8 Brooklyn Nets
9 hours ago, jaytavo305 said:

These concepts are consistently getting better, love the last 3 you've dropped. Specifically love the Sixers home and away, Washington statement pink, and the nets entire set. Very nice on all 3.

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely want to get better with each new concept. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • jb1322 changed the title to NBA Rebrands | 12/17 Lakers Updated

I understand the Celtics have one of the more traditional looks, but there is no point of making a concept that is identical to the status quo. While keeping the Celtics simple, I hope my rebrand modernizes the brand while honoring its heritage. The statement edition leans into the Celtic theme, something touched upon in the 2019/20 city edition. The showtime edition has 17 clovers, one for each championship the Celtics have won. The community edition derives from Boston Harbor, specifically Long Wharf and as well as details inspired by Bostonian architecture. 

pSb7Q1T.png

L2M3BO6.png

suPav0H.png

c6c5QKJ.png

ZaTFiPb.png

hnIKL1U.png

3 hours ago, Blindsay said:

This looks good, but I cannot see the community edition’s script for my life

I edited the original post and I brightened "the Land" to try to make it pop more. The community edition is sort of a combo fauxback to the 90s uni as well as incorporating the rock and roll elements that the 2020-2021 city edition failed at so spectacularly. Thanks again for the feedback. 

17 minutes ago, jb1322 said:

I edited the original post and I brightened "the Land" to try to make it pop more. The community edition is sort of a combo fauxback to the 90s uni as well as incorporating the rock and roll elements that the 2020-2021 city edition failed at so spectacularly. Thanks again for the feedback. 

Slightly better, but there’s no harm in making the red White

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

Archived