NFL Concepts done in Maximum Football 2020 (4/32: Buffalo Bills)

Bruhammydude

TEAM LIST

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Las Vegas Raiders

Los Angeles Chargers

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

Minnesota Vikings

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

New York Giants

New York Jets

Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Washington Football Team

I have been a uniform geek for a while now. I joined the boards on my 13th birthday, and I just celebrated my 16th last week. In the past 3 years, I've thought of some good uniform concepts for sports teams, and I've been willing to show them. But the problem is, I can't make graphic designs to save my life. So I've been at a stalemate where this will be hard to work unless I find another solution, and I found it. The Maximum Football Franchise, a Canadian-made football series that is the second best on current gen consoles, outside of Madden NFL (which isn't great to begin with.) Two extremely nice perks about this; one, it has pretty simple uniform customization, (simple, but it at least has it,) and two, it's the only current gen game to have college football (but we will get to that when we get there ;) ) And so here I am, making uniforms for all 32 NFL teams for personal use and internet use. 

DISCLAIMERS:

I will be using the game given logos on the helmets, yes, there is a logo editor, but it's super hard to use (you can't just upload images, you have to make them using shapes, and like I said, I'm not a graphic designer.) 

Each team will get a certain amount of uniform combinations: some will get just a home and away, and some will have a bunch.

With that being said, let's start with the first team in our list: The Arizona Cardinals!

HELMETS!

PRIMARY WHITE HELMET

PidrFCh.jpeg

Used with all uniforms except for the black alternate. All white, the only true blank helmet in my NFL

PRIMARY BLACK HELMET:

wQoZk1q.jpeg

Used with the all black alternate exclusively. Gave them a gray facemask, I personally am starting to grow fond of gray facemasks.

HOME COMBINATIONS!

RED OVER WHITE:

bM44l3h.jpeg

The Cardinals have become so dated that in my opinion, turning to the past is a better idea, especially see what Nike has done with one of their divisional rivals this year.

RED OVER RED:

NqmmYtm.jpeg

Same home uniform with red pants. Stripe is hard to see, but its an inverse of the white pants.

AWAY COMBINATIONS:

WHITE OVER WHITE:

MLYVkmP.jpeg

Stays pretty classic overall, pretty much a inverse of the home. Gave them a yellow wordmark, because I think it's unique enough to stand out without ruining the vibe of the uniform.

WHITE OVER RED:

pkhVl3v.jpeg

Standard white uniforms with red pants. Yes, I know the yoga pants effect is there, sue me, I'm not all that bothered by the pants and socks matching.

ALTERNATES:

BLACKOUT UNIFORM:

6tZjiQ0.jpeg

Gave the Cardinals a BFBS uniform, to really only be used once or twice a year. No white to be found, except for the wordmark and the player names, so there's legibility.

ARIZONA PRIDE ALTERNATE:

9dEh2Il.jpeg

An added alternate that uses yellow, as a nod to the state flag. Shoulders would've had like a sun ray gradient, but I did the best I could do

With that being said, C&C is appreciated! Next team up is the Dirty Birds!

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

Nothing so far in terms of any feedback, so let's hope that means everyone is satisfied! (and not that no one is interested.)

ATLANTA FALCONS:

Overall: Nike did not do great at designing the Falcons uniforms. So I am here to fix them. Contrasting shoulders, and a more quieter look overall, compared to them going too bold this year. Also gave Atlanta a whopping 12 looks in total, which is by far the most I will give any team, but I've got a lot of different looks in mind for them.

HELMETS:

RED:

3rKPCQz.jpeg

Gave a pretty simple helmet with a black stripe down the middle. Silver facemask, as silver returns to Atlanta after being absent for 18 years.

BLACK:

ouWrCK7.jpeg

All black helmet, used mostly with black jerseys and pants.

HOME COMBOS:

RED OVER WHITE:

v2bURF1.jpeg

Black shoulders and collar. Simple black/red/black stripe down the side (although i can't really make any non-Brashier stripes)

RED OVER BLACK:

NNHngM5.jpeg

Black pants get a red/white/red stripe. Keeps the red helmet, unlike the other times black pants are used.

RED OVER SILVER:

84RnuYt.jpeg

Silver pants return, as a harkening to the Dirty Bird era.

AWAY COMBOS:

WHITE OVER WHITE:

5AviMe5.jpeg

Black shoulders and black collar again. Red numbers. I have black socks on the road, compared to red at home.

WHITE OVER SILVER:

bdCLPNn.jpeg

Same white jerseys with silver pants. Gave them red socks for this combo, I think it looks better.

WHITE OVER RED:

bdms3ND.jpeg

I think it looks great because of the red helmet here, like how the Packers use yellow pants, or the 49ers wear gold pants. No standard monochrome red option, you will see why in a little bit.

WHITE OVER BLACK:

EDTgQQL.jpeg

This combo uses a black helmet, it fits better to make a more black heavy look.

ALTERNATES:

BLACK OVER WHITE:

Yn0pv1j.jpegeWBgCut.jpeg

Red shoulders and collar. Basically red and black are swapped compared to the red jersey. Can be worn with either red or black helmets, they both look good in my book.

BLACK OVER SILVER:

IvT0WDN.jpeg

The true dirty bird look. They wore black over silver in their first ever Super Bowl, and adding silver pants brings this 90's beauty back in a modern form.

BLACK OVER BLACK:

sGBPukR.jpeg

You knew this look had to happen. Looks a lot better then their current all black, thanks to a good use of red on the uniforms.

THE ATL COLOR RUSH:

nJCboXa.jpeg

Red from head to calf. Gave them black socks to eliminate the full body suit. Gray shoulders, inversed pants stripe. To be worn for big time games.

With that being said, C&C is appreciated! Next up: Lamar Jackson and his flock!

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

6 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I used to do something similar before I got Photoshop and Illustrator. Love the idea!

Thanks! Right now I'm not good at photoshop AND I don't even own a membership, so this is my go to until I can get better

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

The concepts keep trucking on, whether I get 100s of active viewers or just 1.

UP NEXT: The Baltimore Ravens!

HELMETS:

BLACK HELMET:

tBEzLjg.jpg

The Ravens have never used a different helmet color outside of black, and that's not changing for their primary helmet. Black shell and facemask, and a thick purple stripe down the middle.

PURPLE HELMET:

6w9Oq9L.jpg

Used exclusively with the purple color rush. Purple shell and facemask, thick black stripe down the middle.

HOME COMBOS:

PURPLE OVER WHITE:

wSx4uHU.jpg

The Ravens standard. Jersey gets black and gold stripes, while the home white pants gets gold and purple stripes. Black sock on every combination. No number outlines, the game has like only 5 fonts that let you have a number outline, which is stupid, but this matched the current font the closest.

PURPLE OVER BLACK:

p0e3r8U.jpg

Black pants finally get stripes! They go gold/purple/gold, same as the home white pants. The lighting in the game makes the pants look lighter then the socks, I have no clue why, but they are both black.

AWAY COMBOS:

WHITE OVER WHITE:

JD0QRb1.jpg

The ravens away goes subliminal. Single gold stripe on the jersey and pants. Keeps it pretty clean.

WHITE OVER BLACK:

9i1gZYK.jpg

Same white jersey with the standard black pants. Pretty much all there is to say.

ALTERNATES:

GOTHIC BLACK COMBO:

6wBKBdC.jpg

The only black jersey the Ravens have. Goes subliminal again, with just a single purple stripe on the shoulders and pants. White numbers, there's not enough contrast to make them purple.

PURPLE AND GOLD SPECTACULAR:

oGr0NMM.jpg

Comparable to their current color rush. Empty sleeves, single gold stripe on the pants. The uniform is designed to just let the colors shine. They get a purple helmet too.

With that being said, C&C is appreaciated! Next up: Table Smash Incorporated!

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

It has been a week since I posted, so I am gonna try to get out 2 per day for a little bit starting tomorrow. Blame me, I forgot about this thread.

Up Next: Bills Mafia!

HELMETS:

WHITE HELMET:

EklUPsJXUAArhaK?format=jpg&name=large

Kept Buffalo in white helmets, I like the Bills to be more focused on blue with red as an accent color. Essentially the same helmets they use today.

RED HELMET:

EklUVhgXYAEsdmK?format=jpg&name=large

Red helmet for the Up North Color Rush. Notice there is no blue in the helmets.

HOME COMBOS:

BLUE OVER WHITE:

EklUn-GXIAATNUp?format=jpg&name=large

Simple look for the Bills, who are already a pretty classically dressed team in the first place. Wanted to use the red stripe in the logo as a striping inspiration, but I can't so it's represented by the middle stripe always being red.

BLUE OVER BLUE:

EklUkb-XYAIIf54?format=jpg&name=large

A standard monochrome look, but the Bills have a lovely shade of blue, so I'm fine with it. Blue elements have W/R/W striping, white elements have B/R/B striping.

AWAY COMBOS:

WHITE OVER WHITE:

EklUvH6XIAAbbXL?format=jpg&name=large

Yes, the first 4 teams all wear white pants as their standard home and away combos. Don't worry, it wont be like that for every team. In this case, the white jersey white pants look is my favorite.

WHITE OVER BLUE:

EklUyVxWAAA-9Vg?format=jpg&name=large

Buffalo's alternate road look. White over blue looks great in real life, so it gets added to the lineup.

ALTERNATES:

UP NORTH COLOR RUSH:

EklUa_zXgAMz0Jp?format=jpg&name=largeI usually consider Buffalo to be Canada's team. It may not have the most fans up north, but they are right by Toronto, and they used to play in Canada every year. So I based a Color Rush uniform off of Canadian pride. Red from head to toe, inspired by the Canadian flag. Uses silver accents, it doesn't have much significance, but it's the make the uniform look better. Silver numbers, silver stripes. A uniform that could hopefully bring some of our neighbors up north into, and they would war if the ever return to Toronto.

AFL THROWBACK WHITES:

EklUr0nXEAASPBU?format=jpg&name=large

It doesn't look too much different from their current all whites in my design, but I did the best I could. Stripes change a bit, and now there's sock stripes. Imagine their current throwbacks, and these are supposed to be them.

With that being said, C&C is appreciated! Next Up: Keep Pounding, Carolina!

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 11:16 PM, Bruhammydude said:

It has been a week since I posted, so I am gonna try to get out 2 per day for a little bit starting tomorrow. Blame me, I forgot about this thread.

Up Next: Bills Mafia!

HELMETS:

WHITE HELMET:

EklUPsJXUAArhaK?format=jpg&name=large

Kept Buffalo in white helmets, I like the Bills to be more focused on blue with red as an accent color. Essentially the same helmets they use today.

RED HELMET:

EklUVhgXYAEsdmK?format=jpg&name=large

Red helmet for the Up North Color Rush. Notice there is no blue in the helmets.

HOME COMBOS:

BLUE OVER WHITE:

EklUn-GXIAATNUp?format=jpg&name=large

Simple look for the Bills, who are already a pretty classically dressed team in the first place. Wanted to use the red stripe in the logo as a striping inspiration, but I can't so it's represented by the middle stripe always being red.

BLUE OVER BLUE:

EklUkb-XYAIIf54?format=jpg&name=large

A standard monochrome look, but the Bills have a lovely shade of blue, so I'm fine with it. Blue elements have W/R/W striping, white elements have B/R/B striping.

AWAY COMBOS:

WHITE OVER WHITE:

EklUvH6XIAAbbXL?format=jpg&name=large

Yes, the first 4 teams all wear white pants as their standard home and away combos. Don't worry, it wont be like that for every team. In this case, the white jersey white pants look is my favorite.

WHITE OVER BLUE:

EklUyVxWAAA-9Vg?format=jpg&name=large

Buffalo's alternate road look. White over blue looks great in real life, so it gets added to the lineup.

ALTERNATES:

UP NORTH COLOR RUSH:

EklUa_zXgAMz0Jp?format=jpg&name=largeI usually consider Buffalo to be Canada's team. It may not have the most fans up north, but they are right by Toronto, and they used to play in Canada every year. So I based a Color Rush uniform off of Canadian pride. Red from head to toe, inspired by the Canadian flag. Uses silver accents, it doesn't have much significance, but it's the make the uniform look better. Silver numbers, silver stripes. A uniform that could hopefully bring some of our neighbors up north into, and they would war if the ever return to Toronto.

AFL THROWBACK WHITES:

EklUr0nXEAASPBU?format=jpg&name=large

It doesn't look too much different from their current all whites in my design, but I did the best I could. Stripes change a bit, and now there's sock stripes. Imagine their current throwbacks, and these are supposed to be them.

With that being said, C&C is appreciated! Next Up: Keep Pounding, Carolina!

Like the white helmet. The home uniforms are nice, the away uniforms are perfection, but the all-red is missing any blue. Maybe use blue in the outline, because red and gray is a bit bland. The AFL throwback whites are 10/10.

• 1 month later...

Archived